RemedySpot.com

gingko

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Angie,

Don't know if this will help...we give dd Tess her daily Ginkgo in her morning oatmeal. (Thank goodness she eats oatmeal everyday; we've been able to hid TONS of stuff in it!) I use a pill cutter to cut the 120 mg tablet into quarters, and drop them in the oatmeal. The whole pill (or even a half) is too big, and she balks.

Kathi

From: DownSyndromeInfoExchange [mailto:DownSyndromeInfoExchange ] On Behalf Of angieSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:47 PMTo: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Subject: RE: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Re: gingko

Blesss thanks for letting me know that….not thinking I can get that girl to put down some applesauce LOL

Maybe I could def try pudding or something…Idk…I really am anxious to try it…did I mention that Im a firm believer in Omega 369 but that’s all that I do

~Angie~

http://www.iGive.com/sydnies1soldiers

~~DREAM BIG~~

An extra little chromosome,that's all it is, you see.Where all of you were born with two,She was blessed with three.

From: DownSyndromeInfoExchange [mailto:DownSyndromeInfoExchange ] On Behalf Of kayc0911Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:45 PMTo: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Re: gingko

I couldn't understand why my child threw up the first couple of times I gave him Ginkgo. . .until I TASTED the crushed pill! It tastes absolutely awful! After some trial and error, the best mixture I've found to cover the taste is a small amount of applesauce mixed with cinnamon and sugar. We grind the tablets and mix them with this and then taste it ourselves before feeding it to him. He actually doesn't notice the taste now (if you use enough sugar!).

Christy, mom to Tristen 15 months> > Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] gingko> To: DownSyndromeInfoExchange > Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 10:37 AM> > > > One question...what type of capsules are you giving your child .tablets,> capsules or liquid? What brand have you found you feel is safest..> > > > ~Angie~> > > > <http://www.igive.com/sydnies1soldiers> http://www.iGive. com/sydnies1sold> iers> > > > ~~DREAM BIG~~> > > > An extra little chromosome,> that's all it is, you see.> Where all of you were born with two,> She was blessed with three.>

avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 081213-0, 12/13/2008Tested on: 12/14/2008 3:45:39 PMavast! - copyright © 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.