RemedySpot.com

The Month Before Christmas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Not trying to push this down anyone's throat, but this is exactly what I was saying earlier about political correctness. My 16 year old played in the " Winter " concert tonight, and it was the best concert we've ever attended. His teacher is an amazing woman and brings out the best in her students. Over 3/4 of the songs were Christmas ones - and she had been told not to play any! When I thanked her for doing it last year (her first year at our school), she told me, " This is Christmas and we're going to play CHRISTMAS music! " And she did. :) None of my kids' other music teachers have ever challenged the system.

*Twas the month before Christmas*

*When all through our land,* *Not a Christian was praying* *Nor taking a stand.* *The politically correct police had taken away,* *The reason for Christmas - no one could say.* *The children were told by their schools not to sing,*

*About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things.* *It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say* *December 25th is just a " Holiday " .* *Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit*

*Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it!* *CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-pod* *Something was changing, something quite odd! * *Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa* *In hopes to sell books by en & Fonda..*

*As Targets were hanging their trees upside down* *At Lowe's the word Christmas - was nowhere to be found.* *At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears* *You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears.*

*Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty* *Are words that were used to intimidate me* *Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzen* *On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton!* *At the top of the Senate, there arose s

uch a clatter* *To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter.* *And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith* * Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace*

*The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded*

*The reason for the season, stopped before it started..*

*So as you celebrate " Winter Break " under your " Dream Tree " *

*Sipping your Starbuck

s, listen to me.* *Choose your words carefully, choose what you say*

*Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holiday!*

Aiyoku's IncrediMail Letterstyles

Font is Aritus D

The weather's getting colder, but the movies are getting hotter. See Moviefone's holiday movie guide and get the Moviefone Toolbar today.