RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: question about Gingko/now fats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Marsha. I didn't know anything really about the fats and how they might relate to behaviors, etc... What is considered a "good quality fish oil"?

I'll check out the website.

Jill

[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] question about Gingko> > To: DownSyndromeInfoExchange > > Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 11:52 AM> > > > > > I just started my 4.5 yo daughter on Gingko (30 mg) > today. For those of > > you who use GB with their children, I'm curious as to how > long it took > > to see some positive effects. Also, is 30 mg enough? This > is the first > > supplement I've tried with her other than typical > vitamins, so I'm a > > bit nervous. Thanks for any advice!> >>

We use ~ Coromega http://www.vitacost.com/CoromegaOmega3FishOilSupplement-90Packs

Thanks, Marsha. I didn't know anything really about the fats and how they might relate to behaviors, etc... What is considered a " good quality fish oil " ?

I'll check out the website.

Jill

[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] question about Gingko> > To: DownSyndromeInfoExchange

> > Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 11:52 AM> > > > > > I just started my 4.5 yo daughter on Gingko (30 mg) > today. For those of > > you who use GB with their children, I'm curious as to how

> long it took > > to see some positive effects. Also, is 30 mg enough? This > is the first > > supplement I've tried with her other than typical > vitamins, so I'm a > > bit nervous. Thanks for any advice!

> >>

If I let him, Freddie would down the Carlson for Kids Bursting Orange Flavor Chewable gel. I make him chew a small piece of chocolate with the gels. We saw a quick change with this brand and I like that they are checked for purity (free of detectable mercury).nnaMommy to Freddie 7yrsFull Inclusion 1st Grade"We can change the world one classroom at a time" - Gail on

Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Re: question about Gingko/now fatsTo: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 3:11 PM

Nordic Naturals are good and so are Carlson's Lemon Flavored CLO (Cod Liver Oil).Marsha> > > > > > From: <e.rondeau@>> > > Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoEx change] question about Gingko> > > To: DownSyndromeInfoExc hange@yahoogroup s.com> > > Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 11:52 AM> > > > >

> > > > I just started my 4.5 yo daughter on Gingko (30 mg) > > today. For those of > > > you who use GB with their children, I'm curious as to how > > long it took > > > to see some positive effects. Also, is 30 mg enough? This > > is the first > > > supplement I've tried with her other than typical > > vitamins, so I'm a > > > bit nervous. Thanks for any advice!> > >> >>

Is Cod Liver Oil given in addition to other fish oils or is that considered something separate?

Jill

[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] question about Gingko> > > To: DownSyndromeInfoExchange > > > Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 11:52 AM> > > > > > > > > I just started my 4.5 yo daughter on Gingko (30 mg) > > today. For those of > > > you who use GB with their children, I'm curious as to how > > long it took > > > to see some positive effects. Also, is 30 mg enough? This > > is the first > > > supplement I've tried with her other than typical > > vitamins, so I'm a > > > bit nervous. Thanks for any advice!> > >> >>