RemedySpot.com

Re: ACUTE EPISODE , other solutions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Judy, for sharing--I posted about fish oil a while back and I'm glad someone tried it and got good results. It's definitely helped me. Like you said, there's a lessening in the anxiety response, and any improvement is a fabulous thing! I know that I have a relatively mild case of 4S, so I'm not sure it will work for those on the list with a more severe one. It's funny--before I found this list, I thought that whatever I had, it must be very severe, but compared to others, I'm really not so bad. Part of it is circumstance, though. If I end up a situation where I am exposed to a lot of triggering noises, my "mild" case explodes very quickly. I've basically tried to structure my life to avoid triggering noises. I'm lucky that I can do that--if I had an aversion to eating noises, it would be much harder. I posted a little while ago that I was going to try a supplement called DMG, which a

friend had suggested because it helped her young son with his noise sensitivity. I've been using it for a couple of weeks, and I think it's somewhat helpful, but it might just be the placebo effect at this point. I'll wait a while longer to decide if I think it's really helping.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.