RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: first trigger person

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can definitely say that my father was THE BIGGEST source of stress in my life...definitely "devil" most of the time.It sounds like you had a really rough childhood. I'm sorry you had to go through that.To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 1:48:17 PMSubject: Re: first trigger

person

For me it started with my Dad also. But he was very unstable a either Mickey Mouse or the Devil. We always walked on egg shells around him. You never knew if you were gonna get a hug and a 20 dollar bill or a closed fist punch and throwing across the room. So it makes sense to me that he was my first trigger person, I don't know if other peoples first trigger person was abusive or a great source of stress for them??>> Hi Darlene,> > For me it started with noises that my father used to make with his mouth also. I noticed that many people with 4s describe their father's oral noises to be the first trigger...I thought this was interesting.> > > >

________________________________------------------------------------PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL GROUP AND NO MESSAGES ARE TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OUTSIDE OF THE YAHOO GROUP MEMBERSHIP SITE OR REPRODUCED OR COPIED AND MAILED FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALSO DO NOT SHARE MEMBER EMAIL ADDRESSES OR NAMES WITH ANYONE.Thank you. MJ

This is true for me also. My mother was my first trigger person and she was an angry, somewhat abusive person.Subject: Re: Re: first trigger personTo: Soundsensitivity Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 11:57 PM

I can definitely say that my father was THE BIGGEST source of stress in my life...definitely "devil" most of the time.It sounds like you had a really rough childhood. I'm sorry you had to go through that.From: lclifton22 <lclifton22yahoo (DOT) com>To: Soundsensitivity@ yahoogroups. comSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 1:48:17 PMSubject: Re: first trigger

person

For me it started with my Dad also. But he was very unstable a either Mickey Mouse or the Devil. We always walked on egg shells around him. You never knew if you were gonna get a hug and a 20 dollar bill or a closed fist punch and throwing across the room. So it makes sense to me that he was my first trigger person, I don't know if other peoples first trigger person was abusive or a great source of stress for them??>> Hi Darlene,> > For me it started with noises that my father used to make with his mouth also. I noticed that many people with 4s describe their father's oral noises to be the first trigger...I thought this was interesting.> > > >

____________ _________ _________ __------------ --------- --------- ------PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL GROUP AND NO MESSAGES ARE TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OUTSIDE OF THE YAHOO GROUP MEMBERSHIP SITE OR REPRODUCED OR COPIED AND MAILED FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALSO DO NOT SHARE MEMBER EMAIL ADDRESSES OR NAMES WITH ANYONE.Thank you. MJ