RemedySpot.com

Fw:Genetic Counseling Masters Thesis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This came through our local Ds support group:

Subject: Genetic Counseling Masters Thesis> Hi, my name is and I am a genetic counseling masters student> who also has a sister who has Down syndrome. Beacuse of my sister and> how she has shaped my life views, I have designed my thesis around how> having a sibling with down syndrome affects reproductive choices.> Specifically if having a sibling with Down syndrome affects a woman's> choice to ulitize prenatal screening, prenatal diagnosis and ending a> pregnancy for Down syndrome compared to women who do not have an> affected sibling.>> To do this study I need to find women who have a sibling with Down> syndrome and are over the age of 18. For the individuals to> participate in the survey I do not need any identifying information,> it is completely anonymous. If there is any way that you could pass> the link for my survey on to any of the sibling in your support group> I would appreciate it very much. The more participants I can get from> across the country the stronger my study will be and therefore the> more helpful it will be.>> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=I0xV05HGqnL_2f17kPG_2feqmw_3d_3d>> Again thank you so much for any help that you can give me.>> -- > Noack>> Genetic Counseling Intern> University of South Carolina> noacka2@...