RemedySpot.com

Fw: News from The Kitchen Issue 16

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I thought some of you may enjoy this newsletter and recipes.

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Dear Carol, A freebie from my Christmas recipes eBook this week: the mince pie recipe! In an earlier form this recipe was one of the very first recipes I ever created and taught me a lot about how to take the essence of a cooked food recipe and turn it into a raw version.The eBook will be available until 23rd December this year, so whether you want to impress with a full raw Christmas meal or just make 1 or 2 items that will be sure to excite you on Christmas day, have a look here. As always every recipe is accompanied by a full colour photo.I think I'm most pleased with the raw vegan kilted sausages teamed up with the creamy mushroom and caramelised onion gravy, but these mince pies come a close second! Speak to you next week. The Raw Chef's Recipe Series - Christmas Recipes Available until midnight on the 23rd December For those of you unable to make my class, I'm making these fantastic raw Christmas recipes available to download until the 23rd of December. Some of the 16 recipes include: Mince pies with cashew icing, kilted

sausages, creamy mushroom gravy with caramelised onions, crumbed portabello meatloaf, cranberry and pomegranate relish, chocolate macaroons with spiced cashew cream centres. As usual, this eBook comes with a full money-back guarantee, so if you're not entirely happy with it I'll refund your money and you can keep the eBook too. Click on the eBook or here to purchase or read more. Mince Pies with Cashew Icing Great served as a dessert or as a snack throughout Christmas! Yields 10 - 12 piesEquipment: Food processor; dehydrator, high-speed blender.For the crust2c cashews1c raw oat flour*1/4c agave nectar2T water3T lemon juicePinch salt• Grind all ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly mixed.• Press the mixture into a tart/muffin tray that has been lined in Clingfilm (plastic wrap) and dehydrate at 105 degrees F for 2-3 hours.• Remove the crusts from the cases and dehydrate out of the case for a further 8+ hours, on the mesh dehydrator sheet.*Raw out flour is made by milling raw oats in a coffee grinder or high-speed blender. If you

don’t have raw oats available and you don’t mind using oats that have been steamed to preserve shelf life, then non-raw oats will also work.For the filling1 1/2c soft dates, stones and flowers removed1/2c orange juice2 apples, chopped small1 1/2t mixed spice1c raisins, roughly choppedPinch salt• Grind all ingredients except the apple and raisins until they form a paste.• Add in the apple and raisins and process for a further 5 - 10 seconds until fully combined.• Fill each of the cases with a little of the mixture then top with the cashew icing and a pinch of the nutmeg.For the cashew Icing1 1/2c cashews1T lemon juicePinch salt3T coconut oil1/4c agave1/2c water• Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until completely smooth.To

garnishPinch nutmeg Mexican Recipes eBook***My next eBook is going to be an extravaganza of a Mexican fiesta! So I'm going to have a little FUN with it.***Here's what I've got planned...I'm going to be giving away a few recipes that will never appear in this eZine, before the book is launched. I'm also going to be selling 250 copies of the book at HALF PRICE.I've set up a separate list for you if you'd like to know when the book goes on sale, so you don't miss out on the offer.Please make sure you get on the special list

though, as this eZine goes out to 3908 people, plus my blog has 1214 subscribers, PLUS I'll be doing some VIDEO to accompany the launch, so I'm not sure 250 will last very long, but I can't sell any more than that at half price because it just wouldn't make sense.What I'm saying is...Get on this list and we'll have some fun with it. Friend Me Up! Click the logo... Follow me on Twitter! Click the logo... Sizzle & Sparkle Your Way Into The New Year & Beyond... How To Be Your Own Raw Food Chef...And Still Have Time To Eat! Forget about the broken new year's resolutions, come and do something for yourself in January that's going to give you the tools to produce lasting change. I've had so many people tell me that coming on my 2-day class has given them skills in the art of raw food

preparation that they never thought they'd have. I get emails, almost on a daily basis at the moment, reporting back to me how previous participants have wowed others and even surprised themselves with the food they're now able to create... "just wanted to say thank you for a fabulous and inspiring weekend. The course was just right for me for where I'm at - not too introductory and not too complex either. I thought everything worked well. You were really patient and obviously have a talent for teaching - somehow you coped with all our interruptions and questions, and that just made it so worthwhile." Adam Swan 17th Sept, 2008. After attending this 2 day class. "Before the course, I often gave up on recipes because they looked so complicated. However, during the course I learned so many techniques and got so many insights into raw food preparation that hardly any recipes scare me now (I

especially realised this re-reading 'Raw Food, Real World' after the course. That was an unexpected bonus.)" Rikke Hansen 16th Sept, 2008. After attending this 2-day class. If you want to start 2009 off in the right way, and finally make this the year you 'go raw' to the level you aspire to, come and join us for this 2 day class on the 24th & 25th January. You can book here. The Raw Chef's Recipe Series - Thai Style A collection of 16 Thai-inspired raw food recipes available for instant download as an eBook. Whether you're looking for quick, exciting meals and snacks to spice up your lunches, or you want to impress with a Thai-inspired raw food evening for friends, there's something here for you. In a moment I'm actually going to give you one of my favourite recipes from the book absolutely free, but before I do that, take a look at what's in store for you in this eBook.... Click here to continue reading. Who is ? has been hailed as 'the UK's leading raw chef' by The Times. He has honed his natural ability to create incredible raw cuisine by training with the top raw chefs in the world. This includes regular visits to the US to raw food 'hot-spots' such as California and, most recently, New York where he worked with the author of upcoming books Everyday Raw and Entertaining in The Raw, co-author of Raw Food Real World and co-creator of the restaurant Pure Food & Wine, Kenney... " joined our team at The Plant for an extended visit last fall - on every level, he is a true professional; talented and creative, and a pleasure to work with. I particularly admire his dedication to raw food cuisine, and his unwavering interest in its

forward movement. We continue to miss him (and his kale salad!)" - Kenney has also worked with the UK's raw and living food organisation The Fresh Network in the execution of monthly raw dinner parties in Cambridgeshire and London during 2006. He has also appeared in their quarterly publication Get Fresh. is a personal raw chef, provides raw catering for small and large scale events, and runs raw food classes. His blog continues to inspire people with recipes, pictures and advice on living a sexy raw life. recently catered Wolfe's UK retreat in Dorset... "I was very impressed with ' raw and living foods cuisine. He's a pleasure to work with and a rising culinary star." - Wolfe www.sunfood.com & www.thebestdayever.com 's mission is to show you that far from feeling restricted on a raw food diet, you have an abundance of options. Whether that's being able to eat raw sandwiches all week or to put on a show-stopping dinner party for friends. Visit www.therawchefblog.com & www.therawchef.com

You are receiving this eZine because you signed-up at either www.therawchef.com or www.therawchefblog.com

Unsubscribe ps1272000@... from this list.

Our mailing address is:

The Raw Chef

43 St 's Close

Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 5QA

Our telephone:

01243 861612

Copyright © 2008 The Raw Chef All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend

Update your profile