RemedySpot.com

Re:Samento-lost control with anger-Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Corinna:

I think you judgement of too much interventions appears good. HBOT can cause some strong die-off. Since we were only on two things as interventions, we could ride the Samento die-off out. I think many are going to get strong die off from Samento, and even using lots of things for die-off is only going to help, not eliminate the die-off that happens the first month. A lot of people just go super slow on the Samento. I have heard of putting one drop in a quart of water and drinking it slowly throughout the day. I think its good to take breaks as needed. Thus, don't panic, just take breaks, go slower, reintroduce when you think he is less stressed with die-off. I think that fact that he is reacting strongly to the Samento is a good sign that it is killing pathogens. I would much rather have die-off when taking a new herb than show nothing. I want to know its killing something. But remember its ok to go slow and take breaks, and going slow is actually going fast, since you will get better results.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

"Thank you so much Heidi for your advise. It seems our die off,happens similar time, day 4 or 5. We have same petasol chelate complex, and dose up to 4caps recently with NDFplus adding together. Daily support with Burbur 10dropsx2 times and liverlife 30drops x2times. REcently addin Herbathione from Brainchild, and previously with Intra-cell from ourkids for liver support. Wonder if mop up not enough. Do you mind share further, what brand and where do you order Modifilan and Unda 243?Recently, seems a bit too much interventions. The soft chamber HBOT we ordered has arrived, and started similar time with Samento. And also she is doing PC IV, and EDTA IV doing for a month more. I am thinking shoul I withhold to restart again after we have break of HBOT (40sessions a break of 3-4weeks) during Christmas? "Thank you,CorinnaOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!