RemedySpot.com

Re: order of treatment for bacteria and viruses/ herbal combo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon,

It might be a good idea to muscle test the combo of herbs you intend to use together. When we first introduced LDM 100, we had been using Nutramedix Cumanda and Banderol for some time. After added LDM 100, my son developed several side effects including potty accidents, hand flapping, involuntary head and leg shaking, and facial tics. I took him for muscle testing. According to our local naturopath doctor, the combo of Cumdana, Banderol, and LDM 100 did not go well together for my son. I also suspected that my son was not ready for LDM 100, which is a strong anti-viral herb and not to be used as first-line anti-viral. After two rounds of introducing LDM 100 unsuccessfully, I took him off LDM 100.

Later, DE also tested the combo of Rizole Oil and Nutramedix herbs. She advised us not to use it together, because the combo does not go well for my son. However, the combo of Quintessence (5 in 1) Herbal Tincture, Cumanda, and Banderol tested fine for my son. This combo is what we currently use.

Limin

Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 16:03

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: order of treatment for bacteria and viruses

For those of you who have used LDM 100 or other viral protocol, is it ok to do this at the same time as using lyme protocol like Nutramedix herbs or do you work on one thing at a time. Does it depend on how severe or sensitive your child is?

Thanks,

Sharon

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!