RemedySpot.com

RE: I need help!/ Seizure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I want to thank all of who replied late last night and this morning, I've honestly never been so scared

and to watch what appeared as "craziness" and body flipping, jerking seizures (baby talk, babble etc.) was almost too much

to experience. My son has been begging me for help as this has now gone on for about 1-2 weeks, but intensifying. So, I tried the electrolytes like Limin

suggested. I woke him up in the middle of the night and made him drink and gave him 2 charcoal pills. He was his old self this morning. I will just make

sure to keep the electrolytes in him throughout the day. I can't thank you all enough- I'm praying this is the problem and not something deeper, but I guess

only time will tell.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families- Darci

ALA

Hello; we have been using NCD for over 6mns now, and we are about to introduce ALA. Honestly, I'm not comfortable to use DMSA. The last time we used TD-DMPS with ALA, was 3 years ago, and I don't want to go down that route again. Can anyone suggest a natural chelating agent to replace DMSA. I know ALA is not strong enough to pull free radicals from the blood stream. Any advice would be much appreciated.

TIA,

S.

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger