RemedySpot.com

RE: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hear you. My son presents more crazy than autistic. If he were

20, rather than 2 he would likely be labelled differently.

>

> Tami,

>

> I hate to go down to this direction. But my secret fear is that if

I do not normalize many of Ingvar's biochemical imbalance and

dysfunction before he reaches teens, his autism might turn into the

diagnosis of schizophrenia. What does schizophrenia and autism have

in common: Methylation defects, vitamin B12/ B6 and folic acid

deficiency, gluten intolerance, metal toxicity, mineral imbalance,

acquired immune deficiency (vaccines and/or multiple infections),

etc. The list of common imbalance and deficiencies between

schizophrenia and autism can goes on even longer. But nothing is

news to us in this group. I believe that the same treatments are

helpful for both conditions. I would suggest to review the

treatments you have implemented and try to identify the weak links,

where a treatment has not been fully explored or realized. Keep us

posted of what you find.

>

> Best of luck,

> Limin

>

>

>

> From: Tamiduncan@...

> Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 20:46

> To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

> Subject: Anyone with a kid

with delusional behavior?

>

>

> I hate to ask this. It's been " one of those days " . It seems like a

few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is

having, etc. My son is doing so well in so many ways. I'm afraid

he is shifting. They say that kids when they start to recover may go

more towards ADHD. Mine is not. But I found out today that for the

last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually

believes will happen. Things that there is no possible way could

every happen. When I tried to convince him that....no you won't

turn into an actual pokemon, for real. He was mad and threatened me

that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt.

When I reacted, he quickly apologized.

>

> He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and

be an actual pokemon. He said that he didn't want to scare me that

it will happen because everything is falling into place for it. I

can't tell you how specific he is about this.

>

> We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God

wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc. No luck. What happened

as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me.

>

> I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is

in pre-puberty.

>

> I'm worried. I looked this up and it appears he is being

delusional. When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar

comes up. UGGGGHHHHHH.

>

> Any thoughts?

>

> Tami

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

------------

> Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar

for money saving offers and gift ideas.

>

I'm sorry to increase your fears, but we lived same things prior the my son's bipolar disorder onset.

He was only 7 years old and started to tell stories about a dinausor living in the yard of his school and

a construction of airport near his school. His physicologist interpreted this behaviours very positive, like an improvement of imaginations,

because they have a prejudice about that ASD chids have impaired imagination.

In about 1,5 months after that, his bipolar disorder started overnight.

He doesn't have anymore delusions, halucinations or OCD, but he has sharp mood swings, deep attention deficit and self talking, stimming.

He's diagnose is still only autism , because they cannot use lables like bipolar or schizophreina before 12 years old.

But autism -bipolar disorder or schizophrenia they are not completely different things.

Autism is about both temporal and frontal lobes , schizophrenia and bipolar is about only frontal lobe.

My son's brain SPECT scan showed an hypoperfussion at frontal lobe.

And Lyme can cause all of those disorders as you knows better.

Delusions kind of things are also about high dopamine levels. Maybe you can check your supplements and eliminate

-if there is some - dopamine booster supplements.

Muge

From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of Tamiduncan@...Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 6:47 AMTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

I hate to ask this. It's been "one of those days". It seems like a few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is having, etc. My son is doing so well in so many ways. I'm afraid he is shifting. They say that kids when they start to recover may go more towards ADHD. Mine is not. But I found out today that for the last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually believes will happen. Things that there is no possible way could every happen. When I tried to convince him that....no you won't turn into an actual pokemon, for real. He was mad and threatened me that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt. When I reacted, he quickly apologized.He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and be an actual pokemon. He said that he didn't want to scare me that it will happen because everything is falling into place for it. I can't tell you how specific he is about this.We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc. No luck. What happened as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me. I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is in pre-puberty.I'm worried. I looked this up and it appears he is being delusional. When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar comes up. UGGGGHHHHHH.Any thoughts?Tami

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

*** Size gonderilen E-Posta mesajinda BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI VE *** ILETISIM AGLARI ACISINDAN istenmeyen ve/veya

*** zararli icerik tespit edilmis ve temizlenmistir.

*** Virus scanner detected a hostile content in the email

*** that was sent to you and removed it.

\HTML Active Content: Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object Removed: 1 'img'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu e-posta mesaji, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilmis olan kullanici icindir. Mesajin alicisi siz degilseniz -dogrudan veya dolayli olarak- mesaji kullanmayiniz, acmayiniz, dagitmayiniz, yazicidan dokumunu almayiniz veya herhangi bir kismini kopyalamayiniz. Yanlislikla bu mesaj size ulasmissa lutfen, siliniz ve tüm kopyalarini yok ederek mesaji gonderene acilen haber veriniz. Bu mesaj icerisinde belirtilenler sadece gondericinin kisisel gorusleridir. Bu gorusler IMKB'nin goruslerini yansitmadigi gibi, IMKB'yi baglayici da degildir.

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of this message, you should not use, open, disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. The Istanbul Stock Exchange does not accept any legal responsibility whatsoever for the contents of this message. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Istanbul Stock Exchange.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will chime in to about the dopamine levels. My youngest son (I have two boys with ASD) has had some pretty crazy behaviors and he consistantly tests high for copper. While looking into the effects of high copper, I found that it raises dopamine levels, which is connected to schizophrenic/bipolar behaviors.

When I am able to get his copper levels down a bit, he seems to have less of these behaviors. And I never knew why he went crazy on the supplement theanine, but I recently read that theanine raises dopamine.

So maybe his zinc to copper ratio is something to look at, as well as examining all high dopamine supplements.

Sylvia

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism From: Muge.Kavaslar@...Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:51:41 +0200Subject: RE: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

I'm sorry to increase your fears, but we lived same things prior the my son's bipolar disorder onset.

He was only 7 years old and started to tell stories about a dinausor living in the yard of his school and

a construction of airport near his school. His physicologist interpreted this behaviours very positive, like an improvement of imaginations,

because they have a prejudice about that ASD chids have impaired imagination.

In about 1,5 months after that, his bipolar disorder started overnight.

He doesn't have anymore delusions, halucinations or OCD, but he has sharp mood swings, deep attention deficit and self talking, stimming.

He's diagnose is still only autism , because they cannot use lables like bipolar or schizophreina before 12 years old.

But autism -bipolar disorder or schizophrenia they are not completely different things.

Autism is about both temporal and frontal lobes , schizophrenia and bipolar is about only frontal lobe.

My son's brain SPECT scan showed an hypoperfussion at frontal lobe.

And Lyme can cause all of those disorders as you knows better.

Delusions kind of things are also about high dopamine levels. Maybe you can check your supplements and eliminate

-if there is some - dopamine booster supplements.

Muge

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

*** Size gonderilen E-Posta mesajinda BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI VE *** ILETISIM AGLARI ACISINDAN istenmeyen ve/veya

*** zararli icerik tespit edilmis ve temizlenmistir.

*** Virus scanner detected a hostile content in the email

*** that was sent to you and removed it.

\HTML Active Content: Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object Removed: 1 'img'

------------------------------------------------------------------------Bu e-posta mesaji, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilmis olan kullanici icindir. Mesajin alicisi siz degilseniz -dogrudan veya dolayli olarak- mesaji kullanmayiniz, acmayiniz, dagitmayiniz, yazicidan dokumunu almayiniz veya herhangi bir kismini kopyalamayiniz. Yanlislikla bu mesaj size ulasmissa lutfen, siliniz ve tüm kopyalarini yok ederek mesaji gonderene acilen haber veriniz. Bu mesaj icerisinde belirtilenler sadece gondericinin kisisel gorusleridir. Bu gorusler IMKB'nin goruslerini yansitmadigi gibi, IMKB'yi baglayici da degildir.This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of this message, you should not use, open, disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. The Istanbul Stock Exchange does not accept any legal responsibility whatsoever for the contents of this message. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Istanbul Stock Exchange. ------------------------------------------------------------------------