RemedySpot.com

Good news for once

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, Well, I've had an interesting development. For the first time in months & months, I've been able to stop taking the antibiotics with none of the usual symptoms returning! I've been almost 2 weeks now and all I'm taking is an antifungal and surprisingly, I'm feeling good. I'm afraid to hope it, but perhaps I've actually knocked the bacteria down and now just have to deal with the residual fungus? Wouldn't that be amazing? Basically, every time I go off abx, I get slight pain and/or pressure in my jaw, thick mucous production down the back of my throat, and a salty taste around certain teeth. And of course, fatigue. This is the first time I've gone for more than a day with none of that occurring. I have noticed that some mucous returns if I stop the antifungal, so I'm going to stick with that for a while, but I'm feeling pretty good there too.

This is the fewest pills I've taken in...forever. I'm off the Benicar...off the abx. I'm going to concentrate on some of the good supplements that I know are helpful to my immune system during this pharmaceutical break, but not overload on anything. I'm also going to keep doing the betadine rinses, both nasal and oral. I think they're really helpful. Keeping my fingers crossed that perhaps I'm finally getting an upper hand on this bone infection. At least it gives me hope. I do believe I still need to have a couple of teeth removed to prevent reinfection, because I can tell that those areas are like pipelines for the bacteria to get into my jaw and sinuses and take hold again. I should finally be getting those scans done soon too! Got a new car, so now I've got an air conditioned ride to Arizona. :-) The scans should show me the really bad spots, and then

I'll have some kind of basis for action. Feeling hopeful for the first time in a long time. penny