invade your sinuses in the future.

wrote:

> ***No psychobabble, just aggressive attack. I did have infectious

> bony islands in my scull like diabetics get, but RenewPro got rid of

> them all I sense and hashismoto's completely and diabetes

> insipidus/low blood volume completely and diastolic heart

dysfunction I sense is gone too.

a asks:

How was the bony island infection diagnosed? What where the symptoms?

WHEN YOU SAY HASHIMOTO'S IS GONE I WONDER IMMEDIATELY DO YOU STILL

HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM? It is quite common for the antibodies which

diagnose Hashimoto's to disappear over time. This does NOT mean your

thyroid returns to normal, but, in your case, it may have. I would be

MOST interested to know what your TSH, free T3 and T4 test results

are. Without those you cannot possibly know if your thyroid has

recovered. Please post these if possible - not exact numbers, just if

all of these are now normal. Also, is your body temperature now

normal? I would certainly like to think my thyroid could completely

recover. To date I no longer have Hashimoto's, but my throid is

certainly not functioning normally.

writes:

> ***BH4 from Payne gets my low dopamine up and combo

> vinpocetine, magnesium citrate, pycogenol, GABA, low dose zinc along

> with limiting milk calcium, all, lower calcium influx

> inflammation/glutamate excitotoxic effect(stinging in brain). Some

> infections and metal toxins have come out from this too, it's all

> intertwined.

a asks:

Out of this long list I note that you credit magnesium citrate with

some part of your recovery. Are you aware that Recuperation contains

sodium CITRATE and Mark London, for whom I have a lot of respect, has

explained that the citrate may be a big part of why some of us feel

better on Recuperation? It occurs to me that I have accepted and DONE

a lot of what you are crediting with your recovery, yet you are not

giving credit to those of us who have done so well on longterm

antibiotics (along with the other).

wrote:

> ***Your mistaken. My progress, made without abx, is strong proof.

> I'm not the only one.

a asks:

I appreciate that you have shared some of the supplements etc you are

crediting with your recovery to date. Please share exactly which

antibiotics and for how long you took them which did not help you at

all. I find that MANY Lyme patients have been woefully mistreated in

terms of selection of antibiotics and time frame. I sincerely hope

you will take the trouble to post your antibiotic experience.

a Carnes

>

Yeah, I never had sinus problems either (excluding a bad sinus infection 20 some years ago). But whaddya know, CT scan shows "serious sinus disease in all sinuses". Which is linked to the infection in my jaw. Every time I have surgery, it gets worse. And I think that's because the body does it's best to wall these infections off and keep them contained and prevents them from bothering you very much. Surgery opens up a can of worms. But conversely, slow growing chronic infections benefit long term from being walled off, which they also do through their own defensive mechanisms like the manufacturing of biofilms and toxins. So over time, the bacterial toxins and the resulting inflammation can only build and build until your body starts feeling the consequences. And those consequences very likely may not appear in your sinuses (or whevever your focal infection

is). They show up in any number of other conditions that are caused by the chronic inflammatory response that the immune system has been engaged in to fight the infection. It effects all systems of the body. Slowly, it all starts breaking down and all these diverse symptoms get worse and worse. Sure some things can help boost you up, but eradicating the source of the illness is another story. If you do a little digging, you can trace every actual symptom back to a bacteria or an inflammatory response to the bacteria. As far as I see it, the immune system is working hard, but that doesn't mean it can keep up with the level of toxicity the body's trying to deal with. So I'm in favor of supporting the immune system, first with healthy food as well as with replenishing deficiencies, but placing blame on the IS for being faulty seems bass ackwards to me. Someday people will start figuring that out and will get

practical in how to deal with this disease head on, rather than through the back door. pennypjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: wrote: > ***I have no sinus problem. Never have. Have a great ENT, who you> would love, that at first appointment will test, give prescriptions of any abx needed for as long as needed and schedule surgery fast if> things linger.a asks:So did you take antibiotics for sinus in the past? I also have never had a sinus

problem in 11 years of cfs (never got sick with much of anything), but I now have vestibular nerve damage from some unknown virus/infection which was never found beginning 8 months ago. Go figure. Do not assume your ENT will catch any and all infections in the future. Also, do not assume your cfs, whatever it is, will not invade your sinuses in the future. wrote:> ***No psychobabble, just aggressive attack. I did have infectious> bony islands in my scull like diabetics get, but RenewPro got rid of> them all I sense and hashismoto's completely and diabetes> insipidus/low blood volume completely and diastolic heart dysfunction I sense is gone too.a asks:How was the bony island infection diagnosed? What where the symptoms?WHEN YOU SAY HASHIMOTO'S IS GONE I WONDER IMMEDIATELY DO YOU STILL HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM? It is quite common for the antibodies which diagnose Hashimoto's to

disappear over time. This does NOT mean your thyroid returns to normal, but, in your case, it may have. I would be MOST interested to know what your TSH, free T3 and T4 test results are. Without those you cannot possibly know if your thyroid has recovered. Please post these if possible - not exact numbers, just if all of these are now normal. Also, is your body temperature now normal? I would certainly like to think my thyroid could completely recover. To date I no longer have Hashimoto's, but my throid is certainly not functioning normally. writes:> ***BH4 from Payne gets my low dopamine up and combo> vinpocetine, magnesium citrate, pycogenol, GABA, low dose zinc along> with limiting milk calcium, all, lower calcium influx> inflammation/glutamate excitotoxic effect(stinging in brain). Some> infections and metal toxins have come out from this too, it's all>

intertwined.a asks:Out of this long list I note that you credit magnesium citrate with some part of your recovery. Are you aware that Recuperation contains sodium CITRATE and Mark London, for whom I have a lot of respect, has explained that the citrate may be a big part of why some of us feel better on Recuperation? It occurs to me that I have accepted and DONE a lot of what you are crediting with your recovery, yet you are not giving credit to those of us who have done so well on longterm antibiotics (along with the other). wrote: > ***Your mistaken. My progress, made without abx, is strong proof.> I'm not the only one.a asks:I appreciate that you have shared some of the supplements etc you are crediting with your recovery to date. Please share exactly which antibiotics and for how long you took them which did not help you at all. I find that MANY Lyme patients have been

woefully mistreated in terms of selection of antibiotics and time frame. I sincerely hope you will take the trouble to post your antibiotic experience.a Carnes>