RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh yes he had an answer for that. He said that he would only have to live in the pokeball if he were caught. He is a wild pokemon with an exploration team. It was a good thought though. Thanks for helping.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryDate: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:07:24 -0000To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior? Have you thought about joining the story line, like, telling your son, that Pokeman - lives in a box, doesn't get to speak, doesn't get to eat or have friends and family? And to get him used to being Pokeman - start taking away something everyday he likes! In BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism , Tamiduncan@... wrote: > > I hate to ask this. It's been " one of those days " .? It seems like a few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is having, etc.?? My son is doing so well in so many ways.? I'm afraid he is shifting.? They say that kids when they start to recover may go more towards ADHD.? Mine is not.? But I found out today that for the last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually believes will happen.? Things that there is no possible way could every happen.??? When I tried to convince him that....no you won't turn into an actual pokemon, for real.?? He was mad and threatened me that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt.? When I reacted, he quickly apologized. > > He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and be an actual pokemon.? He said that he didn't want to scare me that it will happen because everything is falling into place for it.??? I can't tell you how specific he is about this. > > We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc.?? No luck.? What happened as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me.? > > I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is in pre-puberty. > > I'm worried.?? I looked this up and it appears he is being delusional.? When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar comes up.? UGGGGHHHHHH. > > Any thoughts? > > Tami >

Thanks Caryn, Limin, Heidi and everyone who posted to help with this. I appreciate the bottom line type information. I've always been one that doesn't want to hide from possible "pieces of the puzzle". I don't have to like it though. There are a few diagnosis and things that do freak me out, like schizophrenia, bipolar and seizures. But I can take it.

So I've heard from our doctor and he is concerned. I've sent him a list of possible triggers (video game, dream, ideas, etc.) and some family history on Dads side, etc. We'll get in right away on Monday. My husband and I are driving to AZ today to meet with the hotel about the conference. I'm so tempted to put in the car and show up at Dr. LC's door. But I think we'll wait and see how this plays out with our doc.

There are some things that we didn't do for the long haul in his treatment plan. As I'm thinking, we haven't done the neurotransmitter testing, when we did chelation we didn't get any dumps for one whole year. He has been working on these parasites so it is possible that he is working on something huge which is making an imbalance. I'm sure hormones play some role as well. We've all heard the stories of recovered kids (not that mines recovered) regressing as they enter into puberty. Or coming up with some other diagnosis as they enter puberty.

I'm going to check all of this out. Thanks for the ideas, will let you know what we find.

Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

Hi Tami,

Do you have Andy Cutler's "Amalgam Illness?" He discusses using

amino acids and a few other supplements to balance neurotransmitters

causing mental issues. Some that he discusses are histidine,

phenylalaline, tryptophan. Also, lithium. If you have this book,

you might want to dig it out.

Caryn

>

> I hate to ask this. It's been "one of those days".? It seems like a

few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is

having, etc.?? My son is doing so well in so many ways.? I'm afraid

he is shifting.? They say that kids when they start to recover may go

more towards ADHD.? Mine is not.? But I found out today that for the

last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually

believes will happen.? Things that there is no possible way could

every happen.??? When I tried to convince him that....no you won't

turn into an actual pokemon, for real.?? He was mad and threatened me

that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt.?

When I reacted, he quickly apologized.

>

> He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and

be an actual pokemon.? He said that he didn't want to scare me that

it will happen because everything is falling into place for it.??? I

can't tell you how specific he is about this.

>

> We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God

wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc.?? No luck.? What happened

as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me.?

>

> I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is

in pre-puberty.

>

> I'm worried.?? I looked this up and it appears he is being

delusional.? When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar

comes up.? UGGGGHHHHHH.

>

> Any thoughts?

>

> Tami

>

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

I have been reading Suzanne Somer's "breakthrough" which covers a lot of the stuff we're familiar with. Last night I read an interview with a doctor who uses low dose lithium--like 3 mg--to help the brain. He found it especially helpful in families with a history of alcoholism. I wonder if a low dose would help head off delusional thinking before it blossoms into something worse.There's also a book by Carl Pfeiffer called "The Schizophrenias; ours to conquer.". Of which, autism is included. Defintely worth looking through. Niacin might be helpful, more zinc, and thr old standbys folic acid, B1e, manganese.Jill.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:45:16 -0600To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior? I have a recovered child who was diagnosed as severely emotionally disturbed prior to andy cutler chelation. He was ocd but not delusional. Our 15 year old second child is no longer living in the house, she is at an aunts for the past week where she is behaving wonderfully. At home, she was violent, she urinated in my office when she was mad at me, and she ate her food out of a bowl like a dog...so yes, if acting crazy is a symptom I sure would like the cure. This one can't do chelation because of her adrenals producing almost no cortisol. She also constantly believes that strangers on the internet who lie and say they are famous people are real when they end up not being real. She is very gullable but maybe it could be delusional about these people she meets on the internet being her soulmate when they are not. At this point I think she should never be on the internet...EVER. I have her on revisatrol, clo and about ten things all together. Cats claw, kelp, panothenic acid, uva ursi, vitamin c, milk thistle......I sent them over with her.

Jill,

You are on the right track for my son. I just talked with Dr. LC and he mentioned a book from Pfieffer and also mentioned a possible connection to alcoholism on the Dad's side...in which there is. Also...minmizing the things that trigger these delusions. (nintendo, his pokemon dvd, etc.)

I have my work cut out for me, but it's early in the game and I feel that I can reverse this before it does blossom into something worse. Dr C did validate that I need to act quickly though.

T

Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

I have a recovered child who was diagnosed as severely emotionally disturbed prior to andy cutler chelation. He was ocd but not delusional.

Our 15 year old second child is no longer living in the house, she is at an aunts for the past week where she is behaving wonderfully. At home, she was violent, she urinated in my office when she was mad at me, and she ate her food out of a bowl like a dog...so yes, if acting crazy is a symptom I sure would like the cure. This one can't do chelation because of her adrenals producing almost no cortisol. She also constantly believes that strangers on the internet who lie and sa

y they are famous people are real when they end up not being real. She is very gullable but maybe it could be delusional about these people she meets on the internet being her soulmate when they are not. At this point I think she should never be on the internet...EVER.

I have her on revisatrol, clo and about ten things all together. Cats claw, kelp, panothenic acid, uva ursi, vitamin c, milk thistle......I sent them over with her.

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

Natasa,

You're right..thank you for reminding me. I mentioned this to his doc and he will test him for Borna on Wed. Also...when I was in WA in August for the DK conference, he tested me and I came back positive for Borna.

Tami

review pdf document, will forward it to

you

Natasa

> >

> > I hate to ask this. It's been "one of those days".? It seems like a

> few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is

> having, etc.?? My son is doing so well in so many ways.? I'm afraid

> he is shifting.? They say that kids when they start to recover may go

> more towards ADHD.? Mine is not.? But I found out today that for the

> last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually

> believes will happen.? Things that there is no possible way could

> every happen.??? When I tried to convince him that....no you won't

> turn into an actual pokemon, for real.?? He was mad and threatened me

> that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt.?

> When I reacted, he quickly apologized.

> >

> > He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and

> be an actual pokemon.? He said that he didn't want to scare me that

> it will happen because everything is falling into place for it.??? I

> can't tell you how specific he is about this.

> >

> > We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God

> wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc.?? No luck.? What happened

> as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me.?

> >

> > I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is

> in pre-puberty.

> >

> > I'm worried.?? I looked this up and it appears he is being

> delusional.? When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar

> comes up.? UGGGGHHHHHH.

> >

> > Any thoughts?

> >

> > Tami

> >

>

Hi,

I also was worried about borna virus before lyme.

I'm not sure but borna is causing likely to severe depression and bipolar disorder but not rapid cycling and mix mode like my son's one.

Another confusing thing about borna , the main antiviral med using for it is amantadine, it's also a strong dopamine booster.

I'm sure that if I give amantadine to my son, he will be much more crazy.

Our Dan Dr said that testing borna is too difficult and valtrex also has some effect on it.

We used valtrex for 3 months without any behavioral gain, he regressed more.

So I think now that borelia is causing to this.

Muge

From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of Tamiduncan@...Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:33 AMTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

Natasa,You're right..thank you for reminding me. I mentioned this to his doc and he will test him for Borna on Wed. Also...when I was in WA in August for the DK conference, he tested me and I came back positive for Borna.Tami

review pdf document, will forward it toyouNatasa> >> > I hate to ask this. It's been "one of those days".? It seems like a> few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is> having, etc.?? My son is doing so well in so many ways.? I'm afraid> he is shifting.? They say that kids when they start to recover may go> more towards ADHD.? Mine is not.? But I found out today that for the> last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually> believes will happen.? Things that there is no possible way could> every happen.??? When I tried to convince him that....no you won't> turn into an actual pokemon, for real.?? He was mad and threatened me> that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt.?> When I reacted, he quickly apologized.> >> > He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and> be an actual pokemon.? He said that he didn't want to scare me that> it will happen because everything is falling into place for it.??? I> can't tell you how specific he is about this.> >> > We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God> wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc.?? No luck.? What happened> as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me.?> >> > I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is> in pre-puberty.> >> > I'm worried.?? I looked this up and it appears he is being> delusional.? When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar> comes up.? UGGGGHHHHHH.> >> > Any thoughts?> >> > Tami> >>

*** Size gonderilen E-Posta mesajinda BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI VE *** ILETISIM AGLARI ACISINDAN istenmeyen ve/veya

*** zararli icerik tespit edilmis ve temizlenmistir.

*** Virus scanner detected a hostile content in the email

*** that was sent to you and removed it.

\HTML Active Content: Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object Removed: 1 'img'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu e-posta mesaji, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilmis olan kullanici icindir. Mesajin alicisi siz degilseniz -dogrudan veya dolayli olarak- mesaji kullanmayiniz, acmayiniz, dagitmayiniz, yazicidan dokumunu almayiniz veya herhangi bir kismini kopyalamayiniz. Yanlislikla bu mesaj size ulasmissa lutfen, siliniz ve tüm kopyalarini yok ederek mesaji gonderene acilen haber veriniz. Bu mesaj icerisinde belirtilenler sadece gondericinin kisisel gorusleridir. Bu gorusler IMKB'nin goruslerini yansitmadigi gibi, IMKB'yi baglayici da degildir.

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of this message, you should not use, open, disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. The Istanbul Stock Exchange does not accept any legal responsibility whatsoever for the contents of this message. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Istanbul Stock Exchange.

hi Muge, has your doc discussed ribavarin for borna?

natasa

Hi,

I also was worried about borna virus before lyme.

I'm not sure but borna is causing likely to severe depression and bipolar disorder but not rapid cycling and mix mode like my son's one.

Another confusing thing about borna , the main antiviral med using for it is amantadine, it's also a strong dopamine booster.

I'm sure that if I give amantadine to my son, he will be much more crazy.

Our Dan Dr said that testing borna is too difficult and valtrex also has some effect on it.

We used valtrex for 3 months without any behavioral gain, he regressed more.

So I think now that borelia is causing to this.

Muge

From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of Tamiduncan@...

Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:33 AM

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re: Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

Natasa,

You're right..thank you for reminding me. I mentioned this to his doc and he will test him for Borna on Wed. Also...when I was in WA in August for the DK conference, he tested me and I came back positive for Borna.

Tami

review pdf document, will forward it to

you

Natasa

> >

> > I hate to ask this. It's been " one of those days " .? It seems like a

> few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is

> having, etc.?? My son is doing so well in so many ways.? I'm afraid

> he is shifting.? They say that kids when they start to recover may go

> more towards ADHD.? Mine is not.? But I found out today that for the

> last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually

> believes will happen.? Things that there is no possible way could

> every happen.??? When I tried to convince him that....no you won't

> turn into an actual pokemon, for real.?? He was mad and threatened me

> that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt.?

> When I reacted, he quickly apologized.

> >

> > He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and

> be an actual pokemon.? He said that he didn't want to scare me that

> it will happen because everything is falling into place for it.??? I

> can't tell you how specific he is about this.

> >

> > We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God

> wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc.?? No luck.? What happened

> as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me.?

> >

> > I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is

> in pre-puberty.

> >

> > I'm worried.?? I looked this up and it appears he is being

> delusional.? When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar

> comes up.? UGGGGHHHHHH.

> >

> > Any thoughts?

> >

> > Tami

> >

>

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar <http://toolbar.aol.com/holiday/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000008> for money saving offers and gift ideas.

*** Size gonderilen E-Posta mesajinda BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI VE

*** ILETISIM AGLARI ACISINDAN istenmeyen ve/veya

\HTML Active Content: Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object Removed: 1 'img'

Bu e-posta mesaji, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilmis olan kullanici icindir. Mesajin alicisi siz degilseniz -dogrudan veya dolayli olarak- mesaji kullanmayiniz, acmayiniz, dagitmayiniz, yazicidan dokumunu almayiniz veya herhangi bir kismini kopyalamayiniz. Yanlislikla bu mesaj size ulasmissa lutfen, siliniz ve tüm kopyalarini yok ederek mesaji gonderene acilen haber veriniz. Bu mesaj icerisinde belirtilenler sadece gondericinin kisisel gorusleridir. Bu gorusler IMKB'nin goruslerini yansitmadigi gibi, IMKB'yi baglayici da degildir.

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of this message, you should not use, open, disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. The Istanbul Stock Exchange does not accept any legal responsibility whatsoever for the contents of this message. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Istanbul Stock Exchange.

No, I never heard it.

From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of Neno/NatasaSent: Monday, December 01, 2008 9:29 PMTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?

hi Muge, has your doc discussed ribavarin for borna?natasa Hi, I also was worried about borna virus before lyme. I'm not sure but borna is causing likely to severe depression and bipolar disorder but not rapid cycling and mix mode like my son's one.Another confusing thing about borna , the main antiviral med using for it is amantadine, it's also a strong dopamine booster. I'm sure that if I give amantadine to my son, he will be much more crazy.Our Dan Dr said that testing borna is too difficult and valtrex also has some effect on it. We used valtrex for 3 months without any behavioral gain, he regressed more. So I think now that borelia is causing to this.Muge

From: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism [mailto:BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism ] On Behalf Of TamiduncanaolSent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:33 AMTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Re: Anyone with a kid with delusional behavior?Natasa,You're right..thank you for reminding me. I mentioned this to his doc and he will test him for Borna on Wed. Also...when I was in WA in August for the DK conference, he tested me and I came back positive for Borna.Tamireview pdf document, will forward it toyouNatasa> >> > I hate to ask this. It's been "one of those days".? It seems like a> few of us have had a rough day...with the seizures Darci's child is> having, etc.?? My son is doing so well in so many ways.? I'm afraid> he is shifting.? They say that kids when they start to recover may go> more towards ADHD.? Mine is not.? But I found out today that for the> last few weeks he has been having fantasies, ones that he actually> believes will happen.? Things that there is no possible way could> every happen.??? When I tried to convince him that....no you won't> turn into an actual pokemon, for real.?? He was mad and threatened me> that if I was negative that I needed to worry about getting hurt.?> When I reacted, he quickly apologized.> >> > He really truly believes that on Christmas Day he will wake up and> be an actual pokemon.? He said that he didn't want to scare me that> it will happen because everything is falling into place for it.??? I> can't tell you how specific he is about this.> >> > We had a BIG talk about fantasy vs. reality, daydreaming, God> wanting us to be who he made us to be, etc.?? No luck.? What happened> as a result of this talk was anger and depression aimed towards me.?> >> > I have to mention that my son is turning 12 in a few weeks and is> in pre-puberty.> >> > I'm worried.?? I looked this up and it appears he is being> delusional.? When you look up delusional...schizophrenia and bipolar> comes up.? UGGGGHHHHHH.> >> > Any thoughts?> >> > Tami> >>

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar <http://toolbar.aol.com/holiday/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000008> for money saving offers and gift ideas. *** Size gonderilen E-Posta mesajinda BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI VE *** ILETISIM AGLARI ACISINDAN istenmeyen ve/veya*** zararli icerik tespit edilmis ve temizlenmistir.*** Virus scanner detected a hostile content in the email*** that was sent to you and removed it.\HTML Active Content: Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object Removed: 1 'img'------------------------------------------------------------------------Bu e-posta mesaji, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilmis olan kullanici icindir. Mesajin alicisi siz degilseniz -dogrudan veya dolayli olarak- mesaji kullanmayiniz, acmayiniz, dagitmayiniz, yazicidan dokumunu almayiniz veya herhangi bir kismini kopyalamayiniz. Yanlislikla bu mesaj size ulasmissa lutfen, siliniz ve tüm kopyalarini yok ederek mesaji gonderene acilen haber veriniz. Bu mesaj icerisinde belirtilenler sadece gondericinin kisisel gorusleridir. Bu gorusler IMKB'nin goruslerini yansitmadigi gibi, IMKB'yi baglayici da degildir.This email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of this message, you should not use, open, disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. The Istanbul Stock Exchange does not accept any legal responsibility whatsoever for the contents of this message. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Istanbul Stock Exchange. ------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Size gonderilen E-Posta mesajinda BILGISAYAR SISTEMLERI VE *** ILETISIM AGLARI ACISINDAN istenmeyen ve/veya