RemedySpot.com

Raw milk & Nondenatured Whey comparisons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since we're on the subject of raw milk, which many of us don't have access to, the alternative might be one of the so called "non-denatured" whey proteins which we've heard about for so long. While I have a hard time believing that this can be the kind of cure some people make it out to be, I do believe it could be beneficial in fueling our bodies to better fight deeply ingrained infections. Now if we could only get the nature side to admit that we're not just fighting everyday, garden variety infections, we might actually make some progress. (bacteria are part of nature too, with their own highly sophisticated systems for self preservation). Anyway, here's a link to a comparison between RenewPro and ImmunoPro Rx: http://www.evolutionhealth.com/WheyProtien/whey_protein.htm In

addition to the above comparison, I've also noticed that RenewPro has some iron and phosphorous that ImmunoPro doesn't. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, feeding our bodies/bugs with iron. But otherwise they are almost identical, excluding price (RenewPro is cheaper). It appears that RenewPro also has a quick dissolve formula that, from my experience with similar powders, is worth the money. I can't vouch for the above site's reliability. As a matter of fact, I was surprised to read the following tutorial there on whey proteins by Dr. Sosna who "has been appointed Dean of the College of Naturopathic

Medicine in Encinitas California." http://www.evolutionhealth.com/WheyProtien/wheyprotein_%20facts.htm The reason this is so surprising to me is not that it's a bad article, but that I live in the small coastal town of Encinitas California and have never heard of this "college". My guess is it's one of the many naturopathic practices that are sprinkled all over this town in people's spare rooms and garages. :-) Or it could even be a whole house or a suite

of offices. But we don't have any well known Naturopathic Colleges in Encinitas. This kind of stuff bothers me because people read these things and feel more comfortable when they are told a "Dean of Medicine" endorses these products. Anyway, I'm definitely not against products like these. a and others have found them beneficial, and I believe they may be. It's just so maddening to me when so many want to put the entire burden on the weakness of the human immune system, rather than acknowledging the pathogenisis and indestructability of the bacterial organisms we're dealing with. penny