staph

areus-VRE and

> a few other oppurtunists/disease causing organisms"? What

does VRE

stand********

Tim

I don't understand what your trying to say when you mention- I'll

BITE?

I don't know about you individually at all. Not my point. I know that a lot of people are being harmed because they don't know what they have, and can't even consider the possibilities because of the way the system is working and the way the public is being misdirected in general. As a result, exploring exotic or complicated causes is a lot more glamorous than researching the basics of infection and really understanding how difficult the most common bugs are to identify and treat. Until people start gettting suspicious that they aren't being told the whole story, and aren't getting good diagnostics or treatment, everybody suffers. Until people start making a concerted effort in understanding and treating chronic infections, it's every man for himself. That's not a good matchup. penny candtcampbell@... wrote: a, It looks like Crist has changed his mind on the significance of the 41 kDa band, which is most strongly positive for me. He no longer thinks 41 kDa is significant, but I have a few other weak positives that he does think are significant. I forgot to mention earlier that Jemsek put me on a trial of minocycline, Biaxin and Flagyl. I didn't feel much of anything on them, neither better or anything I would call a herx. I

wonder if I should do the 4-week abx challenge that Crist mentioned to see if more bands become positive? I should also mention that Jemsek said that I do not have the genetics to be susceptible to Lyme. OK Tony, I'll bite: How do I test for "pseudonomas - staph areus-VRE and a few other oppurtunists/disease causing organisms"? What does VRE stand for? And if an infection is merely opportunistic, wouldn't it make more sense to diagnose and treat the underlying disease that made the body susceptible to the opportunists? Penny, how do you know I am one of "us"? Tim