RemedySpot.com

Benzimidazole

Rate this topic

Guest guest

* Sartans

** anti-heminthics (used against parasites, some like chronic trichinellosis there is muscle invasion by larvae. Treatment can cause muscle weakness and pain as the larvae damage the mucle as they die).

No idea whether there is a link btwn the two

Nelly

BENZIMIDAZOLE

57 CO-COBALT CYANOCOBALAMINE

**ALBENDAZOLE

ASTEMIZOLE NSFP

BENPERIDOL

*CANDESARTAN CILEXETIL

COBAMAMIDE

CYANOCOBALAMINE 0,1% WS

CYANOCOBALAMINE.

ESOMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM TRIHYDRATE

**FLUBENDAZOLE

HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ACETATE

HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ANHYDRE

HYDROXOCOBALAMINE BASE

LANSOPRAZOLE

**MEBENDAZOLE

MECOBALAMINE

MIZOLASTINE

*OLMESARTAN MEDOXOMIL

OMEPRAZOLE BASE

OMEPRAZOLE SODIQUE

PIMOZIDE

RABEPRAZOLE SODIQUE

**TIABENDAZOLE

**TRICLABENDAZOLE

Wow. I think that's very interesting. pennyNelly Pointis <janel@...> wrote: * Sartans ** anti-heminthics (used against parasites, some like chronic trichinellosis there is muscle invasion by larvae. Treatment can cause muscle weakness and pain as the larvae damage the mucle as they die). No idea whether there is a link btwn the two Nelly BENZIMIDAZOLE 57 CO-COBALT CYANOCOBALAMINE **ALBENDAZOLE ASTEMIZOLE NSFP BENPERIDOL *CANDESARTAN CILEXETIL COBAMAMIDE CYANOCOBALAMINE 0,1% WS CYANOCOBALAMINE. ESOMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM TRIHYDRATE **FLUBENDAZOLE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ACETATE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ANHYDRE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE BASE LANSOPRAZOLE **MEBENDAZOLE MECOBALAMINE MIZOLASTINE *OLMESARTAN MEDOXOMIL OMEPRAZOLE BASE OMEPRAZOLE SODIQUE PIMOZIDE RABEPRAZOLE SODIQUE **TIABENDAZOLE **TRICLABENDAZOLE

You know, this kill theory of organisms/parasites in the muscle tissue is really interesting. It was one of the really confounding things that happened to me after I started Benicar. For a few weeks, I continuously experienced one bizzare kind of pain after another. They'd come out of nowhere, stick around for a day or two then disappear. For example, I suddenly had such bad pain in my foot that I could barely walk on it. That lasted for a few days, then completely disappeared. I'm confident that these occurrences were all related to the Benicar. pennyNelly Pointis <janel@...> wrote: * Sartans ** anti-heminthics (used against parasites, some like chronic trichinellosis there is muscle invasion by larvae. Treatment can cause muscle weakness and pain as the larvae damage the mucle as they die). No idea whether there is a link btwn the

two Nelly BENZIMIDAZOLE 57 CO-COBALT CYANOCOBALAMINE **ALBENDAZOLE ASTEMIZOLE NSFP BENPERIDOL *CANDESARTAN CILEXETIL COBAMAMIDE CYANOCOBALAMINE 0,1% WS CYANOCOBALAMINE. ESOMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM TRIHYDRATE **FLUBENDAZOLE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ACETATE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ANHYDRE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE BASE LANSOPRAZOLE **MEBENDAZOLE MECOBALAMINE MIZOLASTINE *OLMESARTAN MEDOXOMIL OMEPRAZOLE BASE OMEPRAZOLE SODIQUE PIMOZIDE RABEPRAZOLE SODIQUE **TIABENDAZOLE **TRICLABENDAZOLE

Nellie, I meant to say thanks earlier for making the connection and sharing it with me. That's what I love about this list. It never would have occurred to me, but if I were a researcher, I would definitely look into this. penny Nelly Pointis <janel@...> wrote: * Sartans ** anti-heminthics (used against parasites, some like chronic trichinellosis there is muscle invasion by larvae. Treatment can cause muscle weakness and pain as the larvae damage the mucle as they die). No idea whether there is a link btwn the two Nelly BENZIMIDAZOLE 57 CO-COBALT CYANOCOBALAMINE **ALBENDAZOLE ASTEMIZOLE NSFP BENPERIDOL *CANDESARTAN CILEXETIL COBAMAMIDE CYANOCOBALAMINE 0,1% WS CYANOCOBALAMINE. ESOMEPRAZOLE MAGNESIUM TRIHYDRATE **FLUBENDAZOLE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ACETATE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE ANHYDRE HYDROXOCOBALAMINE BASE LANSOPRAZOLE **MEBENDAZOLE MECOBALAMINE MIZOLASTINE *OLMESARTAN MEDOXOMIL OMEPRAZOLE BASE OMEPRAZOLE SODIQUE PIMOZIDE RABEPRAZOLE SODIQUE **TIABENDAZOLE **TRICLABENDAZOLE