RemedySpot.com

Re: large pimple/boil inside the mouth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pramila,

I have two boys on Alinia and my middle son gets those in his mouth often. Our doctor prescribed valtrex, I think it is some sort of herpes thing. There are several different types of herpes virus right? The first time someone had mentioned that my boys may have clamidia (not sure if I spelled right) I said no they don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I was in the beginning stage of learning and there is several strains of that too. I am still learning about all this so alls I can tell you is my son has had quirte a few episodes of sores in his mouth, they were painful for him though. He could hardly eat. They lasted several weeks, valtrex takes quite a while to work as he was in pain for several weeks before they cleared up. I am not sure if the valtrex really worked or if they just went away on there own. Good luck!

Kari

Subject: large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 10:41 PM

My son has an about 1 cm diameter pimple/boil inside his mouth (inside his cheek).

It seems to bother him but apparently does not hurt.

Any ideas what this could be, and what I should do about it?

The latest change is that I have been giving Alinia.

Could this be related to that?

Thanks so much for your advice.

Pramila

could it be bartonella??

roger

Subject: large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 11:41 PM

My son has an about 1 cm diameter pimple/boil inside his mouth (inside his cheek).

Pramila

It is a possibility to consider. One of the side effects of treating Babesia alone is that Bartonella flares up, as they both infect red blood cells.

Limin

Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 08:55

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re: large pimple/boil inside the mouth

could it be bartonella??

roger

Subject: large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 11:41 PM

Pramila

Hmm... my son is a herpes kid. He got cold sores all the time and was on prescription Acyclovir for about a year. Since westarted IVIG he hasnt needed Acyclovir. Perhaps this Alinia aggravated it? But it doesnt look like Herpes sores at all. Herpes sores are red and spread all over the mouth area inside and outside. This is one large blob on the inside...Lets hope it will go without causing discomfort :)PramilaFrom: Kari

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 11:20:51 PMSubject: Re: large pimple/boil inside the mouth

Pramila,

I have two boys on Alinia and my middle son gets those in his mouth often. Our doctor prescribed valtrex, I think it is some sort of herpes thing. There are several different types of herpes virus right? The first time someone had mentioned that my boys may have clamidia (not sure if I spelled right) I said no they don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I was in the beginning stage of learning and there is several strains of that too. I am still learning about all this so alls I can tell you is my son has had quirte a few episodes of sores in his mouth, they were painful for him though. He could hardly eat. They lasted several weeks, valtrex takes quite a while to work as he was in pain for several weeks before they cleared up. I am not sure if the valtrex really worked or if they just went away on there own. Good luck!

Kari

From: Pramila Srinivasan <pramila_syahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, November 28, 2008, 10:41 PM

Pramila

So what addresses Bartonella? is it Banderol? I have been giving it. Perhaps I should increase the dose?PramilaTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:09:02 AMSubject: Re: large

pimple/boil inside the mouth

It is a possibility to consider. One of the side effects of treating Babesia alone is that Bartonella flares up, as they both infect red blood cells.

Limin

To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com

Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouth

could it be bartonella??

roger

From: Pramila Srinivasan <pramila_syahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, November 28, 2008, 11:41 PM

Pramila

Could he have bitten the inside of his mouth? Sometimes that's how the bite will heal inside the mouth.JillSent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:56:31 -0800 (PST)To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >Subject: Re: large pimple/boil inside the mouth Hmm... my son is a herpes kid. He got cold sores all the time and was on prescription Acyclovir for about a year. Since westarted IVIG he hasnt needed Acyclovir. Perhaps this Alinia aggravated it? But it doesnt look like Herpes sores at all. Herpes sores are red and spread all over the mouth area inside and outside. This is one large blob on the inside...Lets hope it will go without causing discomfort :)PramilaFrom: Kari <karistigers>To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 11:20:51 PMSubject: Re: large pimple/boil inside the mouth Pramila, I have two boys on Alinia and my middle son gets those in his mouth often. Our doctor prescribed valtrex, I think it is some sort of herpes thing. There are several different types of herpes virus right? The first time someone had mentioned that my boys may have clamidia (not sure if I spelled right) I said no they don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I was in the beginning stage of learning and there is several strains of that too. I am still learning about all this so alls I can tell you is my son has had quirte a few episodes of sores in his mouth, they were painful for him though. He could hardly eat. They lasted several weeks, valtrex takes quite a while to work as he was in pain for several weeks before they cleared up. I am not sure if the valtrex really worked or if they just went away on there own. Good luck! KariFrom: Pramila Srinivasan <pramila_syahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, November 28, 2008, 10:41 PMMy son has an about 1 cm diameter pimple/boil inside his mouth (inside his cheek).It seems to bother him but apparently does not hurt. Any ideas what this could be, and what I should do about it? The latest change is that I have been giving Alinia. Could this be related to that? Thanks so much for your advice.Pramila

Hmm... perhaps. Cant tell. The size is reducing though. It was scary big yesterday.PramilaTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 10:00:47 AMSubject: Re: large

pimple/boil inside the mouth

Could he have bitten the inside of his mouth? Sometimes that's how the bite will heal inside the mouth.JillSent via BlackBerry by AT & TFrom: Pramila Srinivasan <pramila_syahoo (DOT) com>Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:56:31 -0800 (PST)To: <BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com>Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouth Hmm... my son is a herpes kid. He got cold sores all the time and was on prescription Acyclovir for about a year. Since westarted IVIG he hasnt needed Acyclovir. Perhaps this Alinia aggravated it? But it doesnt look like Herpes sores at all. Herpes sores are red and spread all over the

mouth area inside and outside. This is one large blob on the inside...Lets hope it will go without causing discomfort :)PramilaFrom: Kari <karistigers@ yahoo.com>To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, November 28, 2008 11:20:51 PMSubject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouth Pramila, I have two boys on Alinia and my middle son gets those in his mouth often. Our doctor prescribed valtrex, I think it is some sort of herpes thing. There are several different types of herpes virus right? The first time someone had mentioned that my boys may have clamidia (not sure if I spelled right) I said no they don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I was in the beginning stage of learning and there is several strains of that too. I am still learning about all this so alls I can tell you is my son has had quirte a few episodes of sores in his mouth, they were painful for him though. He could hardly eat. They lasted several weeks, valtrex takes quite a while to work as he was in

pain for several weeks before they cleared up. I am not sure if the valtrex really worked or if they just went away on there own. Good luck! KariFrom: Pramila Srinivasan <pramila_syahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, November 28, 2008, 10:41 PMMy son has an about 1 cm diameter pimple/boil

inside his mouth (inside his cheek).It seems to bother him but apparently does not hurt. Any ideas what this could be, and what I should do about it? The latest change is that I have been giving Alinia. Could this be related to that? Thanks so much for your advice.Pramila

Cumanda addresses Bartonella. Ingvar is taking 140 drops daily now.

Limin

Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 09:57

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re: large pimple/boil inside the mouth

So what addresses Bartonella? is it Banderol? I have been giving it. Perhaps I should increase the dose?Pramila

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:09:02 AMSubject: Re: large pimple/boil inside the mouth

Limin

To: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com

Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouth

could it be bartonella??

roger

From: Pramila Srinivasan <pramila_syahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] large pimple/boil inside the mouthTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, November 28, 2008, 11:41 PM

Pramila