RemedySpot.com

Salt-n-C success story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wanted to share this remarkable account with our list. It was sent to the Salt-n-C group where people debate the pros and cons of large doses of salt & vitamin C for chronic Lyme infection. Some people report finding it very beneficial, other people have found the high amounts of salt to be intolerable, and some have even claimed it has harmed them. Moderation in everything, I suppose. But here's one of the more detailed experiences from one of the people who claims they've been helped. penny "roseagain" roseagain@... wrote: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:59:21 +1100 Subject:[salt-n-C] What a month! Hi Gang, I have Lyme 28 years, misdiagnosed as CFS, ME, possible MS, fibromyalgia, etc, 22 years. I have been in a wheelchair at times and on a walking frame for several years. I was extremely intolerant to exercise which caused my muscles to break down. This has put me in hospital twice. On salt & C I have been exercising using dumbbells for 6 months and the muscles are building up instead of breaking down. Prior to salt & C I was mostly housebound, very depressed and having major panic attacks and severe heart palpitations. I was so desperately ill, that I honestly believe I was dying. I have been on salt &

C 28 months and have huge improvements. My 84 year old dad has been battling cancer of the esophagus for the last 5 years. A couple of weeks ago he was admitted to a hospice for pain management. My husband Vic has been battling prostate cancer, food mal-absorption and other problems for years. March 10th we were woken throughout the night by neighbor’s dogs barking. This has been an on-going problem for 4 years. The owners frequently stay away over night, leaving their distressed Jack Russles howling all night in the garage near our bedroom window. I was able to confront the owners (on the phone) & stand my ground in the face of being yelled down by both husband and wife at the same time. Prior to salt & C I always put up with anything because I was not well enough to cope with my own body,

let alone confrontation. My main ambition in life had been just to remain vertical for more than a couple of hours! That evening we had a party for my 50th (eeek!) birthday. I have not been well enough to really enjoy a birthday in decades. The party was awesome and people said they couldn’t believe how well I looked and behaved. On March 13th Vic went into hospital for an operation. My dad passed away that same evening! My brother phoned to say dad had just died at 10pm. I was home alone, and surprisingly, I coped really well. The funeral was only 3 days later. Vic was not allowed to drive after the op, so we had to get a lift, but I was amazed at how well I coped. I even got up to the microphone in front of about 70 people and read a speech about my dad. I

included some humorous things and many people laughed. I believe that if I did not know the love of my heavenly father, I would not have coped with the loss of my earthly father so well. The day after the funeral, with the help of a friend to drive, I did all the food shopping and then reported for duty at our church’s “Free Family Fun Day.” (A huge carnival with over 6,000 people) Despite the sadness of my loss, I was able to work my 3 hour shift and then stand in a cue, unaided for some food. Even last year, I had trouble standing in a cue without my walking frame! Prior to salt & C, I know I would not have coped with any ONE of these events, let alone all these things happening in the same week! I still have

some problems, but I am slowly getting my life back. I am convinced that salt & C is killing the Lyme bacteria and reversing all the damage. Regards, Rosemary.