RemedySpot.com

Re: Question About my Son

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Robin,

You are very wise to not trust what your doctor is saying. My children and I have been misdiagnosed for 15 years and I have been to doctor after doctor who ASSURED me it is NOT lyme. I never really did my own homework though until a little over a year ago and we have all now been diagnosed. We are seeing some better days after being on antibiotics for a little over a year. At this point we have all been so messed up by the lyme that it will take years to recover if we ever completely recover BUT if we can get rid of alot of symptoms then I will be happy for myself but I am targeting for my children to completely heal. I have had it longer and am no longer a child, they at least have the youth of their bodies to fight a good fight. Keep researching and get to the bottom of it, do not allow your daughter to suffer because some doctor thinks she knows it all and has biased opinions about the disease. You are doing good by doing your own research and

with the many many different problems lyme causes depending on the person don't be to quick to say it is not lyme, it could turn around and bite you.

Kari

Subject: Question About my SonTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 1:27 PM

My son is 8. He falls a part emotionally all the time. He is very smart and likes technical things. I dont think he is in the spectrum because he does really well socially as long as he feels comfortable with he communicates and socializes well. If he does not know the person, he is very shy and can even cry. This is at age 8.He falls apart very easily. I asked him if he can control this or feel he cant and he is nt sure. He thinks maybe he can't. He literally looks like he is devastated.. . his whole face in complete meltdown. No rages,just sever emotional meltdown.He has leg aches which could be growing pains and feet hurt when walking long distances.. although... less lately than this summer. I am tempted to do a trial of samento. This is jut not normal, yet I dont want to overreact. I dont trust the ART practioner who said no lyme or coinfection but babesia that does not need

treating. She also says my daughter does not have neuro lyme and I dont trust she does not have some infection there. Thank you for any input.Robin

Thank you, Kari. I needed to hear that. One LLMD refused to test (I

had to get the test for my dd from someone else) and one alternative

using ART to say no for my son. I know the emotions are not normal.

I'll give " ART " a few more visits but last stuff UNDA and Vaccine

clearing spray have seemingly not helped. He passed out last blood

test ordered by " Patronizing " LLMD and if she had just let go and

ordered the WB we'd be done with it. Now he is terrified. You just

hate to " put your own illness on your children " but something is not

right. Maybe its just parasites.. candida.. and I'll definitely go

there, but onely for so long and then it has to be the needle. Then I

have " Patronizing " in the back of my head telling me treating " could

make things worse " ... at what point does she determine " worse " is

better? Chronic stage? What does she mean? I dont get it becasue many

local lymies love her. Thank you for sharing this. It helps. Just

frustrated. Robin

>

>

> Subject: Question About my Son

> To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

> Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 1:27 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My son is 8. He falls a part emotionally all the time. He is very

> smart and likes technical things. I dont think he is in the

spectrum

> because he does really well socially as long as he feels

comfortable

> with he communicates and socializes well. If he does not know the

> person, he is very shy and can even cry. This is at age 8.

>

> He falls apart very easily. I asked him if he can control this or

> feel he cant and he is nt sure. He thinks maybe he can't. He

> literally looks like he is devastated.. . his whole face in

complete

> meltdown. No rages,just sever emotional meltdown.

>

> He has leg aches which could be growing pains and feet hurt when

> walking long distances.. although... less lately than this summer.

>

> I am tempted to do a trial of samento. This is jut not normal, yet

I

> dont want to overreact. I dont trust the ART practioner who said no

> lyme or coinfection but babesia that does not need treating. She

also

> says my daughter does not have neuro lyme and I dont trust she does

> not have some infection there.

> Thank you for any input.

>

> Robin

>

Robyn,

Keep looking!!

My son had neurodevelopmental problems since his adoption (age 2), but really started coming apart around age 8 with rage and destructive anger. By age 12 he looked autistic, with very little awareness of others, inability to understand social cues, relating to people strictly on an instrumental level (what we could do for him), total lack of comprehension of morals or social rules, and so on. I called him my angry aspie. His own explanation? "I was born with an evil heart." (How to break a mother's heart!) He's got lots of medical problems, too, but the psychiatric ones are most terrifying -- and why I won't let him near any psychiatrists who will try to mess up his poor brain even further with psychotropic meds. But he is starting to improve. A few months ago, we started him on intravenous vitamins and minerals -- oral supplements did nothing -- and the difference is amazing. He is often sweet and affectionate again, less destructive (usually), hardly rages at all, and is much more aware of other people. Just yesterday we started him on meds for bartonella. Our doc thinks its the bartonella that is most affecting his brain, although she suspects lyme & babesia are doing their bit there too. I am holding my breath to see the effects of these meds!

Don't give up. You know your son, and you know if something is wrong. Look at the lab results -- don't just accept a verdict of "positive" or "negative" and learn how to interpret them. You don't need to be an MD to read the tests, you just need a little information. Trust yourself, and find a doc who trusts you too.

Cheers, Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!