RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Cysts Busters and Children

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandi,

Have you tried Methyl B12 injections? B12 deficiency can lead to depression

and lethargy. Orally supplementing B12 is not effective as treatment.

Limin

--------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 08:40

To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >

Subject: Re: Cysts Busters and

Children

> Robin, I wish I could help with your questions, but I'm new to all of

> this, but....

>

> I do have neurological Lyme symptoms. I have severe depression and

> HIGH anxiety, cannot think, cannot handle stress, cannot remember a

> thing. I feel like I'm yelling at my kids all the time b/c I'm

> constantly over-stimulated, over-stressed. I'm trying to get a grip

> on it, but I've never felt this out of control of my life. I want to

> be a good role model for my kids, obviously, and I am not right now.

> That's the worst part about depression for me is knowing that my kids

> deserve the Mom I should/could be if I wasn't neurologically

> impaired. I've never been depressed before this last year and a half

> and it has just taken a toll on my entire family. I'm on Lexapro,

> Klonopin, Xanax...I would like to treat naturally, but can only do so

> much as far as money goes. And...frankly, I'm terrified of being as

> depressed as I was when I first asked for help. I was crying all day,

> everyday for no apparent reason, chest pains, the most excruciating

> anxiety!

>

> If you have successfully dealt with this naturally, affordably) and

> have a good option for how to make this better so that I can get off

> of these drugs I would greatly appreciate it.

>

> I was seeing a holistic dr and I spent 15k last year just on me and I

> was feeling better, but she doesn't take ins, of course. My

> supplements were starting to get close to 1k per month. That doesn't

> include my ASD son and now with our entire family infected with Lyme.

> What can you do?????? ahhhhh...... So overwhelmed.

>

> Thanks for listening and I wish I could help you more, but you are

> NOT alone with the neurological symtpoms. How do yours manifest?

>

> Blessings to all,

> Sandi

>

>

>

>

>

>>

>> My daughter is on abx. I know that the cyst form is probably

> forming.

>> From what I understand all antimicrobials will put lyme into cyst

>> form. How do you all address that? Our doctor told me that it is

>> difficult to treat children with lyme because the drugs are hard on

>> them and really meant for adults... the ones that get teh cell wall

>> deficient forms as well as the ones that get the cyst forms..

>>

>> DD has been on doxy 6 weeks, now on ceftin 3 weeks then doxy 3

> weeks.

>> I am starting to fear I have started the a future cyst explosion

> that

>> we cant deal with.

>>

>> She has had simple die offs. Shaky legs a few days, tremoring

> fingers

>> on and off that cause no pain, fatigue on and off, headaches, but

>> thats about it. She's 11.

>>

>> She is on Unda drops and modifilin.

>>

>> How do you all address this with your kids? I think I remember

> grape

>> seed extract? Is that it and what others then how with a child? Can

>> homeopathics take care of it? Can you just wait for the next round

>> and then how do you stay ahead of the game IF they multiply in cyst

>> form? Does the KMT help or Valkion? Does the KMT put into cyst

> form?

>> I think Rife is not supposed to. Would valkion?

>>

>> Thank you. You all are amazing and amazingly smart, and I am

>> overwhelmed again. Cant keep up. I cannot imagine dealing with what

>> you all deal with.

>>

>> Do any of you have neurolyme and how do you handle that and taking

>> such good care of your children staying on top of things like you

> do?

>> I go in spurts where I process the info, then poof.. I cant think

> or

>> handle stress very well.

>>

>> Robin

>>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

No, have not tried B-12 injections, but have it tested and it was fine. Are blood test for b-12 reliable? I have been taking the sublingual b-12 along with my son. I think he needs to injections, too.

Subject: Re: Re: Cysts Busters and ChildrenTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 5:25 PM

Sandi,Have you tried Methyl B12 injections? B12 deficiency can lead to depression and lethargy. Orally supplementing B12 is not effective as treatment.Limin------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --From: "recovering_ aidan" <recovering_aidan@ yahoo.com>Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 08:40To: <BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Cysts Busters and Children> Robin, I wish I could help with your questions, but I'm new to all of> this, but....>> I do have neurological Lyme symptoms. I have severe depression and> HIGH anxiety, cannot think, cannot handle stress, cannot remember a> thing. I

feel like I'm yelling at my kids all the time b/c I'm> constantly over-stimulated, over-stressed. I'm trying to get a grip> on it, but I've never felt this out of control of my life. I want to> be a good role model for my kids, obviously, and I am not right now.> That's the worst part about depression for me is knowing that my kids> deserve the Mom I should/could be if I wasn't neurologically> impaired. I've never been depressed before this last year and a half> and it has just taken a toll on my entire family. I'm on Lexapro,> Klonopin, Xanax...I would like to treat naturally, but can only do so> much as far as money goes. And...frankly, I'm terrified of being as> depressed as I was when I first asked for help. I was crying all day,> everyday for no apparent reason, chest pains, the most excruciating> anxiety!>> If you have successfully dealt with this

naturally, affordably) and> have a good option for how to make this better so that I can get off> of these drugs I would greatly appreciate it.>> I was seeing a holistic dr and I spent 15k last year just on me and I> was feeling better, but she doesn't take ins, of course. My> supplements were starting to get close to 1k per month. That doesn't> include my ASD son and now with our entire family infected with Lyme.> What can you do?????? ahhhhh...... So overwhelmed.>> Thanks for listening and I wish I could help you more, but you are> NOT alone with the neurological symtpoms. How do yours manifest?>> Blessings to all,> Sandi>>>>> >>>> My daughter is on abx. I know that the cyst form is probably> forming.>> From what I understand all antimicrobials will put lyme into cyst>> form. How do you all address that? Our doctor told me that it is>> difficult to treat children with lyme because the drugs are hard on>> them and really meant for adults... the ones that get teh cell wall>> deficient forms as well as the ones that get the cyst forms..>>>> DD has been on doxy 6 weeks, now on ceftin 3 weeks then doxy 3> weeks.>> I am starting to fear I have started the a future cyst explosion> that>> we cant deal with.>>>> She has had simple die offs. Shaky legs a few days, tremoring> fingers>> on and off that cause no pain, fatigue on and off, headaches, but>> thats about it. She's

11.>>>> She is on Unda drops and modifilin.>>>> How do you all address this with your kids? I think I remember> grape>> seed extract? Is that it and what others then how with a child? Can>> homeopathics take care of it? Can you just wait for the next round>> and then how do you stay ahead of the game IF they multiply in cyst>> form? Does the KMT help or Valkion? Does the KMT put into cyst> form?>> I think Rife is not supposed to. Would valkion?>>>> Thank you. You all are amazing and amazingly smart, and I am>> overwhelmed again. Cant keep up. I cannot imagine dealing with what>> you all deal with.>>>> Do any of you have neurolyme and how do you handle that and taking>> such good care of your children staying on top of things like you> do?>> I go in spurts where I

process the info, then poof.. I cant think> or>> handle stress very well.>>>> Robin>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Blood test for B-12 levels is not reliable. Per Dr. Neubrander (DAN), currently there is no reliable test for B12 levels in the body. You will just have to give it a shot to see if it improves your symptoms. I did Yasko's nutrigenomic panel on my two children to see how they do with B12 genetically.

Limin

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 09:42

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism

Subject: Re: Re: Cysts Busters and Children

No, have not tried B-12 injections, but have it tested and it was fine. Are blood test for b-12 reliable? I have been taking the sublingual b-12 along with my son. I think he needs to injections, too.

Subject: Re: Re: Cysts Busters and ChildrenTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 5:25 PM

Sandi,Have you tried Methyl B12 injections? B12 deficiency can lead to depression and lethargy. Orally supplementing B12 is not effective as treatment.Limin------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --From: "recovering_ aidan" <recovering_aidan@ yahoo.com>Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 08:40To: <BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Cysts Busters and Children> Robin, I wish I could help with your questions, but I'm new to all of> this, but....>> I do have neurological Lyme symptoms. I have severe depression and> HIGH anxiety, cannot think, cannot handle stress, cannot remember a> thing. I feel like I'm yelling at my kids all the time b/c I'm> constantly over-stimulated, over-stressed. I'm trying to get a grip> on it, but I've never felt this out of control of my life. I want to> be a good role model for my kids, obviously, and I am not right now.> That's the worst part about depression for me is knowing that my kids> deserve the Mom I should/could be if I wasn't neurologically> impaired. I've never been depressed before this last year and a half> and it has just taken a toll on my entire family. I'm on Lexapro,> Klonopin, Xanax...I would like to treat naturally, but can only do so> much as far as money goes. And...frankly, I'm terrified of being as> depressed as I was when I first asked for help. I was crying all day,> everyday for no apparent reason, chest pains, the most excruciating> anxiety!>> If you have successfully dealt with this naturally, affordably) and> have a good option for how to make this better so that I can get off> of these drugs I would greatly appreciate it.>> I was seeing a holistic dr and I spent 15k last year just on me and I> was feeling better, but she doesn't take ins, of course. My> supplements were starting to get close to 1k per month. That doesn't> include my ASD son and now with our entire family infected with Lyme.> What can you do?????? ahhhhh...... So overwhelmed.>> Thanks for listening and I wish I could help you more, but you are> NOT alone with the neurological symtpoms. How do yours manifest?>> Blessings to all,> Sandi>>>>> >>>> My daughter is on abx. I know that the cyst form is probably> forming.>> From what I understand all antimicrobials will put lyme into cyst>> form. How do you all address that? Our doctor told me that it is>> difficult to treat children with lyme because the drugs are hard on>> them and really meant for adults... the ones that get teh cell wall>> deficient forms as well as the ones that get the cyst forms..>>>> DD has been on doxy 6 weeks, now on ceftin 3 weeks then doxy 3> weeks.>> I am starting to fear I have started the a future cyst explosion> that>> we cant deal with.>>>> She has had simple die offs. Shaky legs a few days, tremoring> fingers>> on and off that cause no pain, fatigue on and off, headaches, but>> thats about it. She's 11.>>>> She is on Unda drops and modifilin.>>>> How do you all address this with your kids? I think I remember> grape>> seed extract? Is that it and what others then how with a child? Can>> homeopathics take care of it? Can you just wait for the next round>> and then how do you stay ahead of the game IF they multiply in cyst>> form? Does the KMT help or Valkion? Does the KMT put into cyst> form?>> I think Rife is not supposed to. Would valkion?>>>> Thank you. You all are amazing and amazingly smart, and I am>> overwhelmed again. Cant keep up. I cannot imagine dealing with what>> you all deal with.>>>> Do any of you have neurolyme and how do you handle that and taking>> such good care of your children staying on top of things like you> do?>> I go in spurts where I process the info, then poof.. I cant think> or>> handle stress very well.>>>> Robin>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Ahhhh...that's good to know. I prob need lots of B-12 than, I thought that I did. I had the genetics testing on my son also thru Yasko and he needs it bad!

Thanks!

From: Limin Tseng <liminslett (DOT) net>Subject: Re: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Cysts Busters and ChildrenTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 5:25 PM

Sandi,Have you tried Methyl B12 injections? B12 deficiency can lead to depression and lethargy. Orally supplementing B12 is not effective as treatment.Limin------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --From: "recovering_ aidan" <recovering_aidan@ yahoo.com>Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 08:40To: <BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Re: Cysts Busters and Children> Robin, I wish I could help with your questions, but I'm new to all of> this, but....>> I do have neurological Lyme symptoms. I have severe depression and> HIGH anxiety, cannot think, cannot handle stress, cannot remember a> thing. I

feel like I'm yelling at my kids all the time b/c I'm> constantly over-stimulated, over-stressed. I'm trying to get a grip> on it, but I've never felt this out of control of my life. I want to> be a good role model for my kids, obviously, and I am not right now.> That's the worst part about depression for me is knowing that my kids> deserve the Mom I should/could be if I wasn't neurologically> impaired. I've never been depressed before this last year and a half> and it has just taken a toll on my entire family. I'm on Lexapro,> Klonopin, Xanax...I would like to treat naturally, but can only do so> much as far as money goes. And...frankly, I'm terrified of being as> depressed as I was when I first asked for help. I was crying all day,> everyday for no apparent reason, chest pains, the most excruciating> anxiety!>> If you have successfully dealt with this

naturally, affordably) and> have a good option for how to make this better so that I can get off> of these drugs I would greatly appreciate it.>> I was seeing a holistic dr and I spent 15k last year just on me and I> was feeling better, but she doesn't take ins, of course. My> supplements were starting to get close to 1k per month. That doesn't> include my ASD son and now with our entire family infected with Lyme.> What can you do?????? ahhhhh...... So overwhelmed.>> Thanks for listening and I wish I could help you more, but you are> NOT alone with the neurological symtpoms. How do yours manifest?>> Blessings to all,> Sandi>>>>> >>>> My daughter is on abx. I know that the cyst form is probably> forming.>> From what I understand all antimicrobials will put lyme into cyst>> form. How do you all address that? Our doctor told me that it is>> difficult to treat children with lyme because the drugs are hard on>> them and really meant for adults... the ones that get teh cell wall>> deficient forms as well as the ones that get the cyst forms..>>>> DD has been on doxy 6 weeks, now on ceftin 3 weeks then doxy 3> weeks.>> I am starting to fear I have started the a future cyst explosion> that>> we cant deal with.>>>> She has had simple die offs. Shaky legs a few days, tremoring> fingers>> on and off that cause no pain, fatigue on and off, headaches, but>> thats about it. She's

11.>>>> She is on Unda drops and modifilin.>>>> How do you all address this with your kids? I think I remember> grape>> seed extract? Is that it and what others then how with a child? Can>> homeopathics take care of it? Can you just wait for the next round>> and then how do you stay ahead of the game IF they multiply in cyst>> form? Does the KMT help or Valkion? Does the KMT put into cyst> form?>> I think Rife is not supposed to. Would valkion?>>>> Thank you. You all are amazing and amazingly smart, and I am>> overwhelmed again. Cant keep up. I cannot imagine dealing with what>> you all deal with.>>>> Do any of you have neurolyme and how do you handle that and taking>> such good care of your children staying on top of things like you> do?>> I go in spurts where I

process the info, then poof.. I cant think> or>> handle stress very well.>>>> Robin>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>