RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Doris, please reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear a

I'm awake, long past my bedtime, in fact I went to bed at 9 pm, slept til 11 and couldn't go back to sleep, it's now 2.20 am.

The only thing different, I had a cappuccino at 5pm made with ordinary cows milk. I normally have A2 milk in my coffee. Interesting, isn't it !!

Have you noticed any differences in how the coffee is made?

I prefer vacuolator ( boils the water in the bottom , pushes it up through the coffee grounds and you take it off the hotplate, allow it to cool and the coffee is sucked back through the grounds. Next comes espresso, next drip filter, next is percolator and last is plunger infuser. Each technique extracts different flavors and caffeine content . The milk, however, is the killer for me, black irritates my gut and ordinary cows milk irritates what's left of my hypertensive brain. Soymilk is not even fit to pour down the toilet.

R

[infections] Re: Doris, please reply

Tony, my man, you are becoming tedious.

I'm the one here who went to Shoemaker, follows - who is a good friend - relgiously - takes Questran when needed - avoids the library because it is completely full of toxic mold. Hello, are you listening.

Doris is taking about YASKO!!!!

As to my head scans I have an apt. with arguably the best neuro in Vegas in 2 weeks. He will be looking at my brain MRI and CT scan. I have read tons of stuff about intracranial hypotension and hypertension. I know about depressions around the hypothalamus yada, yada, yada.

MEANWHILE MY HEADACHE IS IMPROVING BY DRINKING TONS OF COFFEE WITH CAFFEINE.

So, now I will quit yelling and await word from Doris on her miracle cure the rest of us somehow have missed.

The gang here on this email list, and, yes, we have been around for years, so what, should meet so we can all yell at each other and then have a good time. Y'all should visit Vegas sometime.

a

Guest guest

a, I agree with Tony. It's frustrating watching you chase every rabbit down every rabbit hole, when I'd bet my house that you've got an infection somewhere in your head that's causing all your troubles. Based on everything I've heard from you for years, it's the only thing that adds up for me. I mean "screams at me". And I'm not talking about myco and lyme, although they could be contributory factors. I'm talking about your garden variety staphs and pseudomonas that the docs and labs will not recognize and throw in the trash without ever trying to see what they might be doing to you. Or you might have a nasty actinomyces, which they're too incompetent to look for or grow in the first place. And you've probably got some fungal issues in there as well. Until you get someone willing to treat you for those kinds of bugs, or can look at scans for the actual tracts that have been worm holed in your head, you're just going

to keep going in circles. Sorry, but that's how I see it. And it's frustrating watching you chasing all these other obscure answers when your problem's probably as close as your own nose (or jaw). It sometimes results in some good discussion, like the ICH topic, but again, it just keeps you focused on the symptoms and distracted from the real causes. penny a Carnes <pj7@...> wrote: Tony, my man, you are becoming tedious. I'm the one here who went to Shoemaker, follows - who is a good friend - relgiously - takes Questran when needed - avoids the library because it is completely full of toxic mold. Hello, are you listening. Doris is taking about YASKO!!!! As to my head scans I have an apt. with arguably the best neuro in Vegas in 2 weeks. He will be looking at my brain MRI and CT scan. I have

read tons of stuff about intracranial hypotension and hypertension. I know about depressions around the hypothalamus yada, yada, yada. MEANWHILE MY HEADACHE IS IMPROVING BY DRINKING TONS OF COFFEE WITH CAFFEINE. So, now I will quit yelling and await word from Doris on her miracle cure the rest of us somehow have missed. The gang here on this email list, and, yes, we have been around for years, so what, should meet so we can all yell at each other and then have a good time.

Y'all should visit Vegas sometime. a

Guest guest

PAULA! I'M GLAD YOUR

HEADACHE IS IMPROVING BY DRINKING TONS OF COFFEE!!!

BUT ARE YOU SURE THERE AREN'T ANY SIDE EFFECTS?!!

I'VE KNOWN CAFFEINE TO MAKE PEOPLE JUMPY AND/OR USE LOTS OF CAPITAL

LETTERS!!

AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!

SORRY!! COULDN'T RESIST!!!

--BOB!

a Carnes wrote:

Tony,

my man, you are becoming tedious.

I'm

the one here who went to Shoemaker, follows - who is a

good friend - relgiously - takes Questran when needed - avoids the

library because it is completely full of toxic mold. Hello, are you

listening.

Doris

is taking about YASKO!!!!

As

to my head scans I have an apt. with arguably the best neuro in Vegas

in 2 weeks. He will be looking at my brain MRI and CT scan. I have read

tons of stuff about intracranial hypotension and hypertension. I know

about depressions around the hypothalamus yada, yada, yada.

MEANWHILE

MY HEADACHE IS IMPROVING BY DRINKING TONS OF COFFEE WITH CAFFEINE.

So,

now I will quit yelling and await word from Doris on her miracle cure

the rest of us somehow have missed.

The

gang here on this email list, and, yes, we have been around for years,

so what, should meet so we can all yell at each other and then have a

good time. Y'all should visit Vegas sometime.

a

Guest guest

I'm afraid 2 months of anything against these bugs is pretty much a drop in the bucket. I'm only doing better because I've been taking Penicillin and antifungals for well over a year now. pennypjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: Penny, you know that is the way I think also. But I did two months of diflucan both with penicillin and without. Right now I am taking valtrex and Zithromax both at once - that could be why I feel better. But the first

day I got rid of the head pressure was the day I drank 20 oz of strong coffee at 6 pm and stayed up half the night wired.a>> a, I agree with Tony. It's frustrating watching you chase every rabbit down every rabbit hole, when I'd bet my house that you've got an infection somewhere in your head that's causing all your troubles. Based on everything I've heard from you for years, it's the only thing that adds up for me. I mean "screams at me". And I'm not talking about myco and lyme, although they could be contributory factors. I'm talking about your garden variety staphs and pseudomonas that the docs and labs will not recognize and throw in the trash without ever trying to see what they might be doing to you. Or you might have a nasty actinomyces, which they're too incompetent to look for or grow in the first place. And you've probably got some fungal issues in there as well. Until you get

someone willing to treat you for those kinds of bugs, or can look at scans for the actual tracts that have been worm holed in your head, you're just going to keep going in circles.> > Sorry, but that's how I see it. And it's frustrating watching you chasing all these other obscure answers when your problem's probably as close as your own nose (or jaw). It sometimes results in some good discussion, like the ICH topic, but again, it just keeps you focused on the symptoms and distracted from the real causes.> > penny> > > > a Carnes <pj7@...> wrote:> Tony, my man, you are becoming tedious.> > I'm the one here who went to Shoemaker, follows - who is a good friend - relgiously - takes Questran when needed - avoids the library because it is completely full of toxic mold. Hello, are you listening.> > Doris is taking about

YASKO!!!!> > As to my head scans I have an apt. with arguably the best neuro in Vegas in 2 weeks. He will be looking at my brain MRI and CT scan. I have read tons of stuff about intracranial hypotension and hypertension. I know about depressions around the hypothalamus yada, yada, yada.> > MEANWHILE MY HEADACHE IS IMPROVING BY DRINKING TONS OF COFFEE WITH CAFFEINE. > > So, now I will quit yelling and await word from Doris on her miracle cure the rest of us somehow have missed.> > The gang here on this email list, and, yes, we have been around for years, so what, should meet so we can all yell at each other and then have a good time. Y'all should visit Vegas sometime.> > a>