RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Intracranial Pressure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Barb

I can sympathise, I can accurately say that I have had only 11 days free of headache since 1983.Warning signs were there for ICH but not severe enough to cause physical signs in the optic nerve. However, double vision and postural tinnitus have been a regular feature. Big problem is that the ducs don't want to consider things until they become acute, despite the risk factors.

Regards

R

[infections] Re: Intracranial Pressure

I know people ( not you guys here on this list) never really beleived me when I'd tell them I had a continual head ache for about 8 years - of some intensity or another. SOmetimes I'd wake up at night with a really bad one- and it'd be a little better in the am- but I bet i didn't have 2 headache free days a month.I could NEVER tip my head down ( like below my knees) for very long or my head would POUND- and fluid (edema) would quickly accumulate around my eyes - then stay there for quite some time.I think that if my head aches were allevaited I would have felt generally better - not just - Oh my head ache's gone - That's what I meant - But I hear ya on the quality of life issue. And I hear ya when you say you get to a point where it doesn't really matter what anybody calls your situation - you just want releif.Can you find a DOc that'll do a tap?Barb> >> > True.> > > > If the pressure is secondary to a disease like Lyme (or something > > else entirely)- I would think it would be hard to determine what > the > > cause was if the headache DID subside after draining some fluid.. > you > > wouldn't be any farther ahead (pardon the pun) in knowing the > actual > > cause.> > > > Then.. could it send you down the wrong path? i.e.possibly only > > treating a secondary symptom?> > > > I'm not trying to argue- It's just the way my brain takes appart a > > problem.> > > > Barb> > > > > > > > > > Matt wrote in part:> > I haven't been diagnosed with intracranial hypertension. I think > > there are numerous pitfalls, and I haven't yet formulated a plan > of > > action. Many people who suffer intracranial hypertension feel > great > > relief for a few days when they have some CSF drained. I would > love > > to try this. This would give me information that is at least as > > important as the opening pressure reading itself. Having a high > > pressure doesn't guarantee that reducing the pressure will resolve > > all the symptoms (the pressure could itself be secondary to some > > other fatigue-provoking process, e.g., Lyme disease, though I also > > believe that some people being treated for Lyme disease actually > > have intracranial pressure in the absence of Lyme.). So I wouldn't > > want to opt, say, for a shunt without first knowing if normal > > pressure will relieve my fatigue. This is why I think it is so > > critical to have some CSF drained by lumbar puncture and see how > > that makes me feel.> > > > There are many pitfalls here.> >>

Guest guest

Hi Matt, I thought I'd share a little bit more of what I've learned in the practical world re: clotting issues. I'm definitely thinking about going to Gleuck for testing. He's a genius in the coagulation department. He's the one, as I"m sure you know, figured out that women were miscarrying due to coagulation disorders, and once they corrected the problem, could conceive and carry to term. I know you've had some testing done, but I think having his testing in our portfolios would be a plus in getting treatment, because he is so knowledgeable and thorough, as compared to labs like HEMEX which don't have the same depth of his understanding. I also know that Coumadin seems to be the preferred anti-coagulant for the best results, far better than heparin, etc. among people I know on blood thinning protocols. We have a microbiologist here at UCSD

who is dx'd with clotting disorders and she's on Coumadin for life to prevent stroke and other associated illness. She says she has absolutely no side effects and is very happy taking coumadin as insurance against catastrophic illness. When you have an in entrenched infection that needs surgical treatment, etc., apparently an INR of 2.5 to 3 is optimum. 3 would normally be seen as horrifically high (thin), but for us with the thick blood, it's imperative that we get our blood thin enough to actually get the medicine to the infection. So we need doctors who understand that we need to take this kind of approach if we have any hope of the antibiotic being able to work. Personally, I think this must apply to non surgical approaches as well, possibly more so. Got to get the blood thin enough to get the medicine to the source of the infection. People forget that our Immune System IS our blood. If the blood can't get there, it's not

the immune system gone awry, it's the immune system being impeded, either by the hypercoagulation that comes about due to the infection itself, OR due to inherited clotting disorders. I think we all should probably be getting good testing done by quality doctors to help build a case for supporting the proper treatment in the future. Like I said, I'm considering flying in to see Gleuck, as I have confidence in his understanding of what's going on, before undergoing any further surgical procedures to deal with my own infection. penny phagelod <mpalmer@...> wrote: I have swollen optic nerve heads, which were said to be drusen about 5 years ago. I suspect it's papilledema, not drusen and I could get a neuroophthalmologist to make that call. That should get me a tap via conventional channels, but this is very problematic. The opening pressure would be nice to know. But they are unlikely to drain CSF unless it is especially high. If they don't drain, then I won't be able to judge the extent to which the pressure is the immediate cause of my suffering, vs a secondary consequence of something else. And if they agree to drain they may drain too quickly and herniate my cerebellum and/or insist on overdraining leading to low-pressure headache which would compromise my

subjective judgment on the value of pressure normalization.And even if I get a diagnosis, then what? They'll prescribe diamox. Maybe that would work. But when it doesn't, most docs seem to blame the patient. After all, the text book makes this "rare" disease seem simple to diagnose and straight forward to treat. Daimox also often causes fatigue on its own, which docs don't seem to be sympathetic to. They don't usually agree to insert shunts unless you're going blind from the papilledema, and I stents are so new for this condition that I don't think it's being done in the US yet. You just can't believe the failure rate on shunts unless you spend time reading the forums. I think the record, for the posts I've seen, involved 12 surgical revisions in something like 2 years. But many people need routine revisions, and often have to beg indifferent surgeons to care. There are alternative therapies like anticoagulants

and Dr. Glueck agrees to consult with local physicians intrested in trying this, but you do have to have a local doc and I don't think I will be able to find a doc interested in doing this, at least in my health plan. And the anticoagulants only help some patients. Marijuana has been reported (on PubMed) to work with ICH (apparently for the same reason it works for glaucoma) but....At some point I'll roll the dice. I'm sort of psychologically paralyzed for now.Matt>> > Can you find a DOc that'll do a tap?> > Barb> > >

Guest guest

Dear Tony

I think you could profitably read a bit more on the links between IIH , hormonal and sodium balance problems

Regards

R

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve & db=PubMed & list_uids=1145367 & dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus & db=pubmed & cmd=Retrieve & dopt=abstractplus & list_uids=9566401

Just chiming in on my opinion with what may be occuring. Bacteria are constantly producing gases and they will tend to put pressure in your csf...An egs of this may be a rotten tooth taken home in a plastic bag.. after a day or two the plastic bag turns inot a balloon.So to think your not on track when doing the right chaemotherapy with antibiotics may be a bad idea.The unfortunate truth may be that many bacteriostatic drugs may stimulate the bacteria to prduce more gases rather than killing them.tony> >> > > > > Can you find a DOc that'll do a tap?> > > > Barb> > > > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Tony

I'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.

Regards

R

My head pressure and associated problems are non existent at the moment..... So by soaking my head in antimcrobials has seen me avoid all the pitfalls of trying to have a succesfull surgery or embrace any of the other therapies on offer..So I'm not really interested in learning any new angles on these conditions, I feel the ones presented have been enough of a learning curve..tony > > >> > > > > > > > Can you find a DOc that'll do a tap?> > > > > > Barb> > > > > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

totally agree, Tony. This is my understanding based on personal experience as well, although I'm not playing soccer or going to the gym like you are. I also hear you're working on some construction projects. I'm so happy to see your complete turnaround from where you were a few years ago. pennydumbaussie2000 <dumbaussie2000@...> wrote: Dear The fact that it's wortsened by antimicrobials is due to several factors IMO. Firstly low levels of drugs are reaching the

bugs inciting them into action. Secondly the bacteriostatic drugs are not a good idea against many infections-this is documeneted widely in the use of established heart infections and bacteriostatic drugs.They may be a better option alongside a good bacteriacidal(penicillin, cephalasporin, aminoglycoside) IMO.And thirdly and possably the most important micro- circulation and coagulation issues.I notice that when I bust my hump at soccer training I feel better over the next few days because I think I'm pushing hard into my microcirculation and getting it kick started, not to mention my lymphatics kick started as well.I feel that alot of the biofilm that driblles down the throat on a regular basis deposits into the microcirculation/lymphatics and stops alot of there processes from working...Also IMO there's a consequence to the body from suffering long term pain cycles and it's JUST DAMAGE- that unfortunately

no-one knows or bothers to locate or describe...> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Can you find a DOc that'll do a tap?> > > > > > > > Barb> > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Surgery is definitely risky. You have to have everything in order, proper treatment based on testing, blood thinning protocol, etc. But for some of us, it's necessary. Tony didn't have the infection in his jaw and sinuses that some of us have. He pulled his root canals before they got really bad, and he managed to attack his infection before it became comepletely entrenched and wormholing its way through his jaw/sinuses. Some of us aren't so fortunate to have figured it out as quickly as he did, and surgery is going to be necessary because it's been burrowing into our bones and sinuses for a long, long time. penny a Carnes <pj7@...> wrote: , When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy? Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep. a Dear TonyI'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.RegardsR

Guest guest

Dear a

Unfortunately Metronidazole is on the list as is Vitamin A (which I was taking to reduce the photosensitization from Doxy)

I've stopped taking both Mino and Doxy (and will stop the Vit A as well). So far , no real change in headaches.

The only surefire cure I can think of at this stage is a headectomy :-).

I'll keep you posted after my next visit to the duc.

R

When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy?

Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution.

One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep.

a

Dear TonyI'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.RegardsR

Guest guest

Dear a

I'm not overweight , just underheight, I could do with being 8 to 10 inches taller :-)

Unlike you, walking, which is a preferred occupation results in postural edema, (hands and fingers) and peripheral neuritis in my legs. BUGGER. I so like bushwalking away from so-called civilisation.

There is a correlation between body mass index and symptoms but I can't find any indications of causality. Interesting is the link between viral infection and BMI (I think it is adenovirus, too tired to look it up)

R

It's been a long time since I could play soccer - a long time. But I am finding if I even walk the head pressure is relieved somewhat, for a time. I'm focusing now on walking and diet to lose weight. I did read that obesity makes it statistically more likely to get this problem - asssuming I even know what the problem is.

I am on Valtrex and have heard from a couple of folks they lost weight on Valtrex - interesting in light of the fact that scientists are finding links between rapid weight gain and viruses - you know those fat mice vs. skinny mice.

a

Dear The fact that it's wortsened by antimicrobials is due to several factors IMO. Firstly low levels of drugs are reaching the bugs inciting them into action. Secondly the bacteriostatic drugs are not a good idea against many infections-this is documeneted widely in the use of established heart infections and bacteriostatic drugs.They may be a better option alongside a good bacteriacidal(penicillin, cephalasporin, aminoglycoside) IMO.And thirdly and possably the most important micro- circulation and coagulation issues.I notice that when I bust my hump at soccer training I feel better over the next few days because I think I'm pushing hard into my microcirculation and getting it kick started, not to mention my lymphatics kick started as well.I feel that alot of the biofilm that driblles down the throat on a regular basis deposits into the microcirculation/lymphatics and stops alot of there processes from working...Also IMO there's a consequence to the body from suffering long term pain cycles and it's JUST DAMAGE- that unfortunately no-one knows or bothers to locate or describe...

Guest guest

Vitamin A helps with photosensitivity? That's interesting. I'm currently experiencing it again, apparently from the pencicillin. What kind of A do you take? I don't process betakaratene at all. penny Windsor <rwindsor@...> wrote: Dear a Unfortunately Metronidazole is on the list as is Vitamin A (which I was taking to reduce the photosensitization from Doxy) I've stopped taking both Mino and Doxy (and

will stop the Vit A as well). So far , no real change in headaches. The only surefire cure I can think of at this stage is a headectomy :-). I'll keep you posted after my next visit to the duc. R [infections] Re: Intracranial Pressure , When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy? Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep. a Dear TonyI'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.RegardsR

Guest guest

Dear Penny

Just plain old OTC Vit A.

I was put onto it by a red-headed friend who spent some considerable time in tropical New Guinea, it was ritually prescribed by the ducs there as a prophylactic treatment against sunburn. My photosensitivity to Doxy disappeared within 2 days of starting Vit A after a very sunburned face and scalp.

R

When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy?

Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution.

One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep.

a

Dear TonyI'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.RegardsR

Guest guest

I'll try it. I've got leather hard skin on my hands at the moment. And a permanently tanned face and neck. penny Windsor <rwindsor@...> wrote: Dear Penny Just plain old OTC Vit A. I was put onto it by a red-headed friend who spent some considerable time in tropical New Guinea, it was ritually prescribed by the ducs there as a prophylactic treatment against sunburn. My photosensitivity to Doxy disappeared within 2 days of starting

Vit A after a very sunburned face and scalp. R [infections] Re: Intracranial Pressure , When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy? Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep. a Dear TonyI'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.RegardsR

Guest guest

Dear Penny

You might look at fatty acid balance in your diet. In days gone by, we used to make Adele ' butter oil mix. Our son had significant reduction in dry scaly skin and a number of friends who tried it were also improved.

R

a

Guest guest

Dear Penny

That really is photosensitisation

.. There are a few foods that can contribute as well as drugs but I'm not sure you share much in common of your diet with sheep and cattle.

As an aside,

I started on Diamox yesterday, what a rollercoaster ride this may be. Bizarre responses to exercise, diuresis, weird tremors and feeling off the planet .

R

[infections] Re: Intracranial Pressure> > > ,> When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy?> > Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. > > One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep.> > a> > Dear Tony> I'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.> Regards> R>

Guest guest

What does diamox treat? penny Windsor <rwindsor@...> wrote: Dear Penny That really is photosensitisation . There are a few foods that can contribute as well as drugs but I'm not sure you share much in common of your diet with sheep and cattle. As an aside, I started on Diamox yesterday, what a rollercoaster ride this may be. Bizarre responses to exercise, diuresis, weird tremors and feeling off

the planet . R [infections] Re: Intracranial

Pressure> > > ,> When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy?> > Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. > > One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep.> > a> > Dear Tony> I'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.> Regards> R>

Guest guest

Dear Penny

Diamox is the primary intervention for Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. If there is a positive response to Diamox then more expensive (and no more effective) interventions are postponed.

A positive response to Diamox usually places a space occupying lesion( One of the myriad of tumours, hydatid cyst etc) well down the list of possibilities. As I have had this bloody headache for at least 25 years with only 11 days respite in that time, I'm fairly confident it's not a space occupying lesion ( mean time from diagnosis to death is under 6 months)

Regards R

[infections] Re: Intracranial Pressure> > > ,> When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy?> > Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. > > One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep.> > a> > Dear Tony> I'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.> Regards> R>

Guest guest

Thanks . Please do keep us informed of your responses. I sincerely help it helps with the headache. I know how it is, and honestly it was one of the reasons I loved Benicar so much. It really relieved the pressure in my head (it's being used to relieve viral encephalitis and save lives in people with Avian Flu etc.). I'm still much better, even off the Benicar for months now, but I don't know if it's going to last forever, especially with some of the things that have occurred lately, such as the clear liquid running from my nose, recurring headaches etc. I don't know if I'm dealing with Sinus stuff, or ICH stuff, or if the two are related, which to be honest, is what I think is really going on. I know my sinuses and migraines are somehow connected to the excessive pressure in my head. According to the woman who analyzed my scans (who also believes they're related), and thinks I have a venous thrombotic

clot. sigh. Oh well, in general I'm doing so much better. I just keep looking forward and try not to freak out about speculation. penny Windsor <rwindsor@...> wrote: Dear Penny Diamox is the primary intervention for Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. If there is a positive response to Diamox then more expensive (and no more effective) interventions are postponed. A positive

response to Diamox usually places a space occupying lesion( One of the myriad of tumours, hydatid cyst etc) well down the list of possibilities. As I have had this bloody headache for at least 25 years with only 11 days respite in that time, I'm fairly confident it's not a space occupying lesion ( mean time from diagnosis to death is under 6 months) Regards R [infections] Re: Intracranial Pressure> > > ,> When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found

that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy?> > Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. > > One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep.> > a> > Dear Tony> I'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.> Regards> R>

Guest guest

Dear Penny

Nominal dosage of Diamox is 250 mg 4 times per day.

So far, third day, I have only taken the one first up in the morning, just so I don't get caught by the side effects. It's a pretty good diuretic, much bladder emptying on short notice :-) , the downside of this is that I am drinking too much coffee, we are just starting to get a bit of cooler weather and I am looking for hot drinks, will have to brew more Chinese green tea. . With diuresis and not drinking enough, constipation is a constant threat. I've actually shed about 6 pounds weight, I guess it was basically fluid.

Interesting bouts of tremor, no visible motion but I feel as if my whole body is in a vibrating field, can't tell if it is a subjective feeling of neurological origin or actual muscular contraction. I previously suffered from so-called thalamic tremor which meant I couldn't feel my own pulse at the wrist.

The headache appears to be lessening but importantly, the peripheral neuritis which really had me concerned (symptoms of demyelinating diseases) has vanished, hopefully never to return.

All in all, I think I'll stick at the low dosage for a couple of weeks and see what happens, after all , I've had the bloody headache for 25 years or so and am quite used to it.

Interestingly, my cognitive functions have revived considerably, I seem to have done nothing over the last 3 days except write e-mails (one finger hunt and peck, hampered by a Band-Aid which means I strike two keys more often than not. LOL)

Guest guest

That's good news about the cognitive functions. Seems to kind of prove that you've got an ICH problem, doesn't it? You might try just plain hot water. I've found I really almost prefer it to all the various teas, and if you get one of those constant hot water makers, it's as easy as can be. Of course, I prefer hot water only after I have my morning coffee. Not going to give that up. I was surprised to hear about your pulse thing. I can never feel my pulse at my wrist. Only place I can feel it is at my throat. What does this mean again? Well, I'm happy to see you doing better already. Keep up the prolific email writing. It's entertaining for us and good exercise for your finger. :-) penny Windsor <rwindsor@...> wrote: Dear Penny Nominal dosage of Diamox is 250 mg 4 times per day. So far, third day, I have only taken the one first up in the morning, just so I don't get caught by the side effects. It's a pretty good diuretic, much bladder emptying on short notice :-) , the downside of this is that I am drinking too much coffee, we are just starting to get a bit of cooler weather and I am looking for hot drinks, will have to brew more Chinese green tea. . With diuresis and not drinking enough, constipation is a constant threat. I've actually shed about 6 pounds weight, I

guess it was basically fluid. Interesting bouts of tremor, no visible motion but I feel as if my whole body is in a vibrating field, can't tell if it is a subjective feeling of neurological origin or actual muscular contraction. I previously suffered from so-called thalamic tremor which meant I couldn't feel my own pulse at the wrist. The headache appears to be lessening but importantly, the peripheral neuritis which really had me concerned (symptoms of demyelinating diseases) has vanished, hopefully never to return. All in all, I think I'll stick at the low dosage for a couple of weeks and see what happens, after all , I've had the bloody headache for 25 years or so and am quite used to it. Interestingly, my cognitive functions have revived considerably, I seem to have done nothing over the last 3 days except write e-mails (one finger hunt and peck, hampered by a Band-Aid which means I strike two keys

more often than not. LOL) [infections] Re: Intracranial Pressure> > > ,> When I was hunting for causes of intracranial pressure I found that mino and doxy can CAUSE it. I don't know about metronidazole. Since I have taken so much Zithromax I looked to see if there is any link with it. So far I have not found one. Are you still taking mino or doxy?> > Like Tony, I would be hesitant to have surgery. So I am looking for some other solution. > > One stopgap help I found is to put heat on my head during the night. When I do this I am able to go back to sleep.> > a>

> Dear Tony> I'm glad that you were successful, mine is worsened by Mino, Doxy and metronidazole.> Regards> R>

• 6 months later...

from what my sons pediatric neurosurgeon said, you cant take diamox long term as

it will wear out your kidneys. so if anyones going to take it, i dont think your

supposed to for llong term, my son has hydrocephalus and of course has

incracranial pressure.

gleneyrie <henry@...> wrote: To all Lyme Patients:

Please look into DIAMOX which is a diuretic that has the effect of

reducing intracranial pressure. After years of Celebrex, we found it

more effective and much safer.

This was recommended by a pharmacist and father of a Lyme patient.

>

> Thank you DO much for this response. From what I know of her;

this " pulling and pressure " as she describes it, is present to some

extent most of the time, but is ALWAYS worse when she takes abx OR

ingests anything at all that could cause the kill-off or even

reaction or disturbance of the foreign organism(s) she is hosting.

The ONLY suggesting that was ever given came from Dr. who has

treated young people who have Lyme with Diamox to relieve this kind

of Intracranial Pressure...but those who treat her where she is

refuse to administer this or even take a look at the suggestion of

using it. They at this Care Center are also going nothing what-so-

ever concerning her Lyme disease. She is on a huge amount of psych.

drugs and enough pain medication to sink a rather good sized

elephant - (all of which are causing their own very noxious side

effects so that it is even difficult to know if her symptoms/behavior

stems from her illnesses or from the drugs present in her system).

She has had a history or REFUSING to take any abx or even supplements

because she has such fear of the head pressure. Now many who treat

her are going by the hypothesis that all of this is a manifestation

of a severe psychological illness.

> Thank you again. To read this does not surprise me, especially in

her case.

>

> Glen from NJ.

>

---------------------------------

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.