RemedySpot.com

Re: Morgellons Disease - Kari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kari,

Did your children with Lyme Induced Autism have "regressive autism" or early onset? Were they fully vaccinated? I ask b/c I have three boys. Oldest is almost 5 and has Autism and Lyme. My younger 2 boys are twins and they are 2 years & 2 months old. I know they have Lyme so I'm scared all the time if they will slip into Autism. They haven't been vaccinated since they were 4 months old. Any advice or things to look for? My oldest just slowed in his development and it's hard to say when his autistic characteristics started. I think around 15 months, but can't be sure. I can see HUGE differences in my oldest and my younger two in terms of talking, but my older son met all of his developmental milestones until somewhere between 2 and 3 yrs old.

Thanks,Sandi

Subject: Morgellons DiseaseTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 6:04 PM

To anyone interested and has or knows someone who does have Morgellons Disease, about 10 years ago I had morgellons disease, no doctor could figure it out and back then I had never heard of morgellons disease. I tried everything cream and such prescribed by doctors to get rid of it, to no avail. When I got married my mother in law suggested pouring straight apple cider vinegar onto the open wounds. I did this for one week and it cleared up the sores on my hands and I have never gotten them back again. If you decide to try this please know it is very painful to do on open sores like that BUT it cleared it up for me. One more thing, take lots of pictures before you do this, I wish all these years later I had taken pictures of all the rashes and such. It has taken me 15 years to be diagnosed with Lyme Disease and my three children were born with it and 2 have Lyme induced autism but are beginning to

get better on antibiotics and natural support. Take pictures of everything it just might become useful some day.Kari

Sandi,

My 5 year old has never hit ANY learning milestones since about 5-6 months. He did not sit up, talk, walk, potty train, ride a bike or feed himself at age appropriate so his was early onset autism. He had NO vaccinations whatsoever. My 10 year old on the other hand had all vaccinations until about age 4. His diagnosis specifically is Asperger's (which is on the autistic spectrum but different in my 5 year old diagnosis of PDD) Anyway he was on track in all his developmental milestones but has alot of social interaction issues. He is a high functioning autistic child. Until you look a little deeper you would not know. All kids have been on antibiotics now for a little over a year. It was 6-7 months before we saw many improvements on the medicine. Are your children on a treatment protocol? Do you have a good LLMD? What state are you in? My suggestions would be to get you to a good LLMD and have some sort of protocol. Groups like this are great and

informative but I would be a little nervous about starting my kids on anything without a doctor involved. Lyme is very complicated. Let me know if you have any other questions for me. Have a great day!

Kari

From: karistigers <karistigers@ yahoo.com>Subject: [borreliaMultipleIn fectionsAndAutis m] Morgellons DiseaseTo: BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 6:04 PM

To anyone interested and has or knows someone who does have Morgellons Disease, about 10 years ago I had morgellons disease, no doctor could figure it out and back then I had never heard of morgellons disease. I tried everything cream and such prescribed by doctors to get rid of it, to no avail. When I got married my mother in law suggested pouring straight apple cider vinegar onto the open wounds. I did this for one week and it cleared up the sores on my hands and I have never gotten them back again. If you decide to try this please know it is very painful to do on open sores like that BUT it cleared it up for me. One more thing, take lots of pictures before you do this, I wish all these years later I had taken pictures of all the rashes and such. It has taken me 15 years to be diagnosed with Lyme Disease and my three children were born with it and 2 have Lyme induced autism but are beginning to

get better on antibiotics and natural support. Take pictures of everything it just might become useful some day.Kari