RemedySpot.com

Lightworks update - bad behaviours are back!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Last night I decided to run lw on ds after a week’s break – I posted about very bad behaviours we had prior to that and how we could not put finger on what was causing them so we stopped or cut down on almost everything for a while, and added a few new things. He then got much better and was doing very well towards the end of the week, with yesterday being a very good day indeed, very calm and mellow. Then in the evening we did a quick session of about 2 minutes on back and spine (F setting, alternating sides of paddle) and then about 2 minutes on G setting on the neck and most areas of the head, and just under a minute on the mouth and throat area.

Well this morning mister monster is back: Extremely provocative/naughty, confrontational behaviours, bouts of hyperactivity, inattentiveness and zero performance on tasks. It wasn’t awful on waking up but was getting progressively worse during the day. I'm dreading school reports tomorrow.

On the good note no loss of language or eye contact or awareness, no irritability... If anything, communication was as good or better than ever.

Whatever it is seems Lightworks is kicking up something in him that he cannot handle at this stage.

Of course could be all a coincidence. We will hold off for now and try another short session maybe during school holidays.

Natasa