RemedySpot.com

Re: seeking ID and ENT in Southern CA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've only found one ENT in San Diego who tests organisms as a matter of course during her dx's. Even the most famous ENTs in San Diego don't bother. All they want to do is look at your scans and sign you up for surgery. Total idiots in my book. And even she (the good ENT) is not going to think way outside the box when it comes to the organisms ability to hang around. However, she does think outside the box with her procedures and with her treatments to a certain degree. For instance, she gave me the Betadine irrigation recipe which is basically keeping me sane, and she prescribes a compounded remedy of gentamycin and amphotercin B in a nasal spray form which seems to be pretty effective for a lot of hard core cases, even those who don't test positive for fungals. I haven't used it yet, but plan to get a prescription for it next time I visit my doc and will use it for sure next time I have surgery

(along with the blood thinner coumadin), just to cover every base I can. pennyamydent9 <amydent9@...> wrote: I picked an ENT at random and they didnt "believe" in mold, they alsoused the yale lyme testing. I thought these were two bad signs so didnot return.How to pick an ENT or ID DR, or lyme specialty dr?any referrals in santa barbara or ventura or LA???thanks, amy