RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: results of untreated sinus/dental infections/brain infections

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amy, I don't know what to tell you. You have to be a private eye. The doc who set up my bone biopsies is dead, and the infectious disease lab which ran my initial tests has been swallowed up by Labcorp. I just work with my local doc who's willing to prescribe what I need, because he's been there with me all along the way and trusts me. I have a friend who's been struggling with this for years. She has a long term relationship with an i.d. doc, and has seen pretty much everyone in San Diego, not to mention all kinds of docs around the country. It kind of seems that plastic surgeons who specialize in facial reconstruction seem to have the best grip on the seriousness of these infections and how they can travel through your head and body, but unless you get some kind of evidence to show them you've got the problem to begin with (i.e. scans and lab tests or doctor recommendation), I'm not really sure how you

get into see them with any credibility to back you up. You've got to start somewhere, just keep looking to find some doc willing to help, whether it's treating you directly or referring you to other docs for confirmation of a diagnosis. It's frustrating as hell to me that everyone has to go through this needle in a haystack process to find docs to work with. It's the same everywhere. It's such a tricky problem that most docs don't really want to deal with it. They aren't just going to take someone off the street complaining of a problem. They are usually working with other docs or doing cleanup of a problem, not handling the case start to finish. I just don't know what to tell you except to keep digging, try to find docs who seem to get it and are willing to help you. They are out there, it's just lining them all up to work as a team for you. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Believe me, we're all in the same boat. penny amydent9 <amydent9@...> wrote: thanks for posting this penny. I believe I might have meningitis orother similar brain infections from these dental/sinus causes. how do I convince anyone to test me for these? what test do I want? amy> > It is vital that sinusitis patients take all their prescribedmedication to avoid complications such as: >

> Meningitis-infection spreading to the brain. > Osteomyelitis-infection spreading to the facial bones. > Sinus abscesses-pockets of infection in sinus cavities. > Dental abscesses-may spread into the sinus directly. > http://theallergyreliefcenter.com/asthma_sinus_infections.htm#Causes%20of%20Sinus%20Congestion%20and%20Sinus%20Infection> >

Guest guest

This meningitis type condition is what Tony's always warning us about. And I think it's basically what many of us are dealing with on a low grade level, it's just not dx'd correctly (so what's new?). ME is certainly a far more accurate label for the condition than CFS is. I would guess that if you've got a fungal infection that you've also got a bacterial infection. I've also got both (although I can't identify the fungi, but since I respond to anti-fungals I've either got fungus, or some bacteria which responds to the anti-fungal, which is a definite possibility, as it happens often according to i.d. docs and various reports). Both types of drugs help me, but I never had any relief of all the brain symptoms until I started taking antibiotics regularly. Anti-fungals help with fatigue a lot, but without the abx, I can't think straight and I feel constant head pressure. penny amydent9 <amydent9@...> wrote: meningitis info herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitisthere is bacterial ,viral, and fungal type.anyone heard of the fungal type, thats what I suspect I might ahve...amy