RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: beta-lactam's vs. villainous shape-shifters

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What I don't get is why do researchers and doctors keep testing organisms for sensitivity to certain drugs as if they're all going to have identical reactions? My bugs are going to react differently than your bugs. In some cases there may be similarities, but apparently we contract different strains, OR the same strains which have adapted differently depending on where they've been, OR change once they interact with our own particular microbial environments. These bugs swap genetic information with our other more innocent bugs and become new, even stronger bugs. They also switch things up when they encounter threats, like antimicrobials in general. Why do docs not take any of this into account when prescribing drugs? By ignoring thisn and guessing on treatment, they just make our bugs stronger with the wrong drugs. I mean, just imagine if docs would actually do cultures and sensitivities for every

obvious strep or skin staph that presented itself to them and then treated with the right drug. It would go a long ways toward slowing these bugs down and preventing their superbug powers from developing. Before McLabcorp took over, docs did these tests in their own offices. Sure there weren't as many abx to test back then, but the point is, they tested before treating. Many veterinarians do the same today, although I see more and more are going the way of the Mclabs. Doctors are doing the world a terrible disservice by creating stronger bugs through bad drug choices and Dentists are doing a terrible disservice by spreading these bugs around from patient to patient in complete oblivion. pennydumbaussie2000 <dumbaussie2000@...> wrote: RoyI filled out a questionaire with newcastle university and was fortunate to talk to a researchers wife, mcquire, or something similar, and he also did a paper on accepting our disease as staphylococcal TOXEMIA instead of cfs/fibromyalgia. He was big on believeing we needed a vaccine, or so his wife said.She told me that in the questionaires a lot of people recall doing an antibiotic in the preseading period before falling ill.This also makes sense because we have a condition that is switched on and off by several factors and creating resistant organisms that share there information with all 1 trillion

of your resident organisms, is a recipe for disaster.So if you do antibiotics of any description you want to make sure they are doing there job and eradicating an infection not annoying and twisting up a super infection.tony> > > http://tinyurl.com/3c9c8u> > > > > > Roy> > >>

>>