RemedySpot.com

Re:Modifilan deal? Sodium Alginate powder for $42. lb or $12 for 3oz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

It does not look to be the same company, but it could be a good product. The company that makes Modifilan says they use methods to make sure its non-toxic and such, but of course we don't really know but what they tell us. I feel good about Modifilan because I have seen postings about it on several of the lyme forums, stating the noticeable improvements people had. I can't do chlorella, so I thought Modifilan would be good. I had good results with Pectasol Chelation Complex, more in mopping up toxins, than an effective chelator. I am hoping that Modifilan will chelate some as well as mop up toxins. Since the Pectasol Chelation Complex has alginates in it, and I felt it helped, I want to stick with alginates. Thus, Modifilan appears to be a good choice. Since being on it, I do feel it's mopping up toxins, and giving my immune system a little boost, but I am not sure if its effecting deep-rooted toxins.

Sometimes there is not much information or postings, and I have to learn by trial and error. Try googling key words like "sodium alginate forums" to see if you can find any postings about it. I usually always find a few.

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

So if you remember we were discussing the benefits of Modifilan whichis brown algea but also I was bemoaning the high cost of it. Tell me,if this link http://willpowder.net/sodiumAlginate.html that carriesthe sodium alginate for $42 a lb for the food grade brown algeapowder, which if I capped it myself for a family of 8 would probablymore than treat us all for our entire two years for the cost of onebottle of Modifilan. So, what do you think? Same stuff?Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.