It's nice to see Ken sharing some real aspects of this disease with

people on the experimental site.I found the ticky, tacky, stuff being

discussed, was constant rehash in 6 monthly cycles.It's nice for

someone to give concrete problems like head injury, coagulation

defects,the stage they deserve, as opposed to the lobby that keeps

throwing out everythings normal, yet you can somehow supplement your

way to beat this.

Guest guest

Gee, how refreshing to see them talking about infections and inflammatory symptoms over there (even if they're not calling it inflammation). I skimmed over 4 pages of posts and didn't see a single mention of glutathione. Hallelujah, it's like some kind of miracle...they're actually talking about treating the infections. Of all the years I spent on that list, the focus never seems to veer very far from the same old supplements to boost your immune system conversations. With nothing very much to show for any of it. Funny that people don't pay better attention. Only Ken's had real results, and he takes a similar kind of approach we do, anti-coagulants, anti-inflammatories & anti-infectious agents. , the mold warrior, also has had major results, with his anti-fungal and extreme mold avoidance strategies, which, imo, removes the main trigger for his infections to flare. Who else over

there can report any kind of legitimate results? Speaking of 's mold strategies reminds me. I've got a lot of mold going on around my house & neighborhood right now. I can't completely avoid them because I'm getting my house ready for sale. They're just your common variety molds, but they're having a really negative impact on my sinus infection. I've become extremely sensitive to mold lately (especially since my sinus surgery). The other day a friend brought a t-shirt into the house and I immediately smelled mold. Without even thinking I sort of freaked and told her to get it away from me. Sure enough, she'd been storing it in her friend's moldy crawl space. Right now, every time I work anywhere around mold (like my old studio) I end up with a headache. I'm moving out of here in 6 months when my new house is finished. I cannot wait to get

out of this moldy environment! I think it's going to do wonders for my overall well being. penny dumbaussie2000 <dumbaussie2000@...> wrote: It's nice to see Ken sharing some real aspects of this disease with people on the experimental site.I found the ticky, tacky, stuff being discussed, was constant rehash in 6 monthly cycles.It's nice for someone to give concrete problems like head injury, coagulation defects,the stage they

deserve, as opposed to the lobby that keeps throwing out everythings normal, yet you can somehow supplement your way to beat this.