RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: how to start Ginko

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I understood it to be 2.5 mg for each pound body weight. is 34 lbs.. and I could only find capsules in 30 mg. So I just started her a few days ago on 60 mgs. Call it placebo or what not.. but she said her first sentence and started adding things.. Instead of calling me MOM.. she now calls me MOMMY

She has also started alerting me to having to urinate on the potty!!!!!!! However she told me the other day she had to Poop. ( she signs poop and say " Peeps" LOL... Anyhow.. when she was done. ...She said. " All done Poopy - time wash" ( Time to wash)

She is 3 yrs and 3 months old.

Her dosage due to weight should be like 83 mgs..

Our doc referred us to Dr. Bonnie . To discuss the Prozac etc. He was concerned we were trying to " cure" do. and was not " convinced". However, since he has known me and my family for years he understood that I really just want Sam to be able to be the best she can be.

Steph

[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Re: how to start Ginko

Take the recommendations from the CMF protocol to your Dr. Ask him/her for safety doses. Also, I don't know about any health conditions that your child may have. Normal children don't need Ginkgo. We are giving it to the children as a drug - the purpose is a GABA antagaonist. Tell your Dr. that there is no available approved medical drug but research is going on and show him/her the supporting research. Dosage - start low and work up. Maybe you can try 30 mg to start it. I personally like Ginkgold by Nature's Way. It comes in small tablets. Ginkgo is available in liquid form also. Marsha>> HI> Im Sheryl and my son Chaim is 3.5 and about 33lbs. I am ready to try Ginko but am having a tough time knowing where to start.> I want to know the following if anyone can summarize. I have been reading the messages but am confused,> Im curious about dosage, what type is best, why does the articles Ive read online state it isnt ok for children under 12, and if he is on an antibiotics does it matter as he gets sinus and upper respiratory infections alot in the winter.> I really want to do this.> Sheryl>