RemedySpot.com

Re: High dose Niacinamide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm a bit confused. Are you doing Niacinamine or Niacinimide? I think one is vitamin C and one is a B vitamin. Either one at large doses can cause some weird effects. And sorry to hear about the death in the family. Thanks for the link on the gallium. Yes, this is the same I ordered from. Why's gallium considered so controversial? Did you read all the posts that suggest it does some pretty miraculous things against microbes? Like busting up the biofilms. I hope you get the upper hand with your situation soon. Maybe gallium could help you? I sure thought of your lesions when I was reading about it. These chronic infections should be taken seriously. They can be deadly. Someone I know from my doc's office took her life last week. She was still young but in so much pain, reduced to a wheel chair, but her family still

didn't believe/support her. It's rough without anyone believing you're really sick. Another sweet guy from my doc's office, still in the prime of life, is now on a respirator with "ALS". I'm told both of these guys' lyme tests were through the roof. My doc doesn't even believe in ALS or "autoimmune" illnesses anymore. He basically said to me, how can you when you're presented with this day in and day out? Yeah, that's what I want to know too. penny Barb Peck <egroups1bp@...> wrote: OK- this stuff is packin' something... I feel like Penny and her Gallium reaction - not sure what's going on here. I',m open to theories..Doc told me to take 1.5g of Niacinamine daily for 30 days for my lesions.I've done 3 iterations of 1.5g daily and each time I feel like CRAP and suspend the supplements untill I feel OK- recovery is quick- then I feel fine. I can take 750mg without a problem- but start feeling bad after the dose gets to 1.5g.Exactly the crappy feeling I had while I had late stage Lyme before abx, AND had those same symptoms intensified while ON abx... High dose Lauricidin and coconut oil bring on these symptoms- so now I can add NIACINAMINE to the list that brings them on.. symptoms are:1. Right sided stiff neck (which is actually cervical lymph node swelling)2) Low grade to moderate headache3) low

grade nausea - no appetite, low energy -Similar to the feeling of coming down with a flu.What's happening?Barb

Guest guest

Niacin, and niacinamide, have been found by Stratton's lab to be

active against chlamydia pneumoniae living inside white blood cells. I

haven't tried high-dose niacinamide, but niacin does indeed seem to

produce a fairly strong Herxheimer reaction in me. If you search

www.cpnhelp.org for niacin, you'll find a fair bit about this.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 11:41:23PM -0000, Barb Peck wrote:

>OK- this stuff is packin' something... I feel like Penny and her

>Gallium reaction - not sure what's going on here. I',m open to

>theories..

>

>Doc told me to take 1.5g of Niacinamine daily for 30 days for my

>lesions.

>

>I've done 3 iterations of 1.5g daily and each time I feel like CRAP

>and suspend the supplements untill I feel OK- recovery is quick- then

>I feel fine. I can take 750mg without a problem- but start feeling

>bad after the dose gets to 1.5g.

>Exactly the crappy feeling I had while I had late stage Lyme before

>abx, AND had those same symptoms intensified while ON abx... High dose

>Lauricidin and coconut oil bring on these symptoms- so now I can add

>NIACINAMINE to the list that brings them on.. symptoms are:

>

>1. Right sided stiff neck (which is actually cervical lymph node

>swelling)

>2) Low grade to moderate headache

>3) low grade nausea - no appetite, low energy -

>

>Similar to the feeling of coming down with a flu.

>

>What's happening?

>Barb

>