RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Staining/screaming... :) ...and vinegar/pseudos...!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow, again that's good info to know about the vinegar. Who would've guessed? But then again, vinegar's acidic, right? (or wrong?) Which could explain why the bugs like it. But that doesn't explain why so many people tout vinegar as a cureall. Or could it be the kind of acidic which converts to alkaline once it's in the system, like so many fruits do? So much to keep straight. penny kdrbrill <kdrbrill@...> wrote: Thanks for your input on

staining...very interesting Tony.I understand too the need to be heard, and why you "scream" at times. I capitilize words for emphasis at times -- so I'll be heard. So I understand...But...I have to tell you, that one of the reasons I stopped coming by a year ago or so, is that there was too much screaming going on. It became tiring...Sometimes, you know the old cliche, you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar. Of course you can attract more fungal infections as well.Thanks Tony,Danp.s. Speaking of vinegar...contrary to popular belief, it was found that pseudomonas LOVE vinegar in a report on cystic fibrosis patients...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Hi, all.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I know that some folks here would prefer that I not > post > > > things > > > > > > > about> > > > > > > > the methylation cycle block treatment on this list, but > > > please> > > > > > > > forgive me for this one. I think it's a biggie, and I > think> > > > > > > > everybody here should

hear about it.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > A woman on the ImmuneSuppport CFS discussion board who > is > > > on the> > > > > > > > simplified treatment approach for lifting the > methylation > > > cycle > > > > > > > block> > > > > > > > just reported that she was able to stop> > > > > > > > her use of desmopressin (which she had been using since > last> > > > > > > > September to control her heavy urine volume), and her > urine > > > volume> > > > > > > > did not jump back up, as it formerly did when she > stopped > > > the> > > > > > > > desmopressin. I think this agrees with Hall's > report > > > some >

> > > > > time> > > > > > > > ago that restoring his glutathione level corrected his > > > diabetes> > > > > > > > insipidus, too. Here is the response I wrote to this > woman. > > > I took> > > > > > > > her name off to protect her privacy, but she posted to > a > > > public> > > > > > > > discussion board, and you can read her post there.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rich> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi, _______.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is wonderful! It's wonderful both for you and for > me > > > and for > > > > > > >

the> > > > > > > > whole CFS community, because it provides more > observational > > > > > > support> > > > > > > > for the GD-MCB hypothesis.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > As you probably know (but I want to make sure other > readers > > > are > > > > > > > aware> > > > > > > > of it, too), part of this hypothesis says that the low > > > production > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > antidiuretic hormone (also called arginine vasopressin) > in > > > CFS> > > > > > > > results from low glutathione in the hypothalamus. This > > > results in > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > (usually mild) case of

diabetes insipidus, not to be > > > confused with> > > > > > > > diabetes mellitus, which involves high blood sugar and > low > > > > > > insulin.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Diabetes" means you have a lot of urine. "Mellitus" > means > > > your > > > > > > > urine> > > > > > > > tastes sweet, because it has elevated blood sugar or > > > glucose in> > > > > > > > it. "Insipidus" means that your urine tastes insipid, > i.e. > > > it > > > > > > isn't> > > > > > > > sweet. Not many people like to diagnose these by > tasting > > > the urine> > > > > > > > these days, but it's much quicker than doing the lab >

tests! > > > (:-)).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Diabetes insipidus produces high urine volume and low > total > > > blood> > > > > > > > volume, as well as constant thirst. This is the > phenomenon > > > in CFS> > > > > > > > that Dr. Teitelbaum refers to as "Pee like a racehorse, > > > drink > > > > > > like a> > > > > > > > fish."> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The simplified treatment approach, among other things, > is > > > > > > designed > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > allow glutathione levels to come up to normal. When > this > > > happens, > > > > > > we>

> > > > > > > should expect that the diabetes insipidus will > disappear, > > > and you> > > > > > > > have verified that it did in your case.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I should make a small correction to what you wrote, in > that > > > while> > > > > > > > this does involve the hypothalamus, it doesn't actually > say > > > that > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > HPA (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) axis has been > restored > > > to > > > > > > > normal> > > > > > > > operation. I expect that that will occur as well, but > the> > > > > > > > disappearance of the diabetes insipidus does not prove > > >

that. > > > > > > > Evidence> > > > > > > > for improvement in the HPA axis would include things > like > > > blood> > > > > > > > pressure coming up to normal, decrease in symptoms of > > > > > > hypoglycemia,> > > > > > > > cortisol and DHEA levels restored to normal, > disappearance > > > of> > > > > > > > orthostatic problems such as problems with blood > pressure > > > or heart> > > > > > > > rate when standing, better ability to cope with stress > of > > > all > > > > > > sorts,> > > > > > > > and other cortisol-related things. If you are observing > > > those > > > > > > things> > > > > > > >

as well, then I would agree that your HPA axis is doing > > > better, > > > > > > too.> > > > > > > > I fully expect that to happen for you, too, if it > hasn't > > > already,> > > > > > > > because the same basic mechanism in the biochemistry > that > > > restored> > > > > > > > ADH should also restore ACTH, which I think will bring > the > > > HPA > > > > > > axis> > > > > > > > back to normal operation.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > At the biochemical level, I think this observation also > > > supports > > > > > > my> > > > > > > > more fundamental suggestion that secretory proteins > that > > >

contain> > > > > > > > cysteine double bonds are not being made well in CFS > > > because of> > > > > > > > glutathione depletion in the cells in which they are > made. > > > If > > > > > > this > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > true, it also provides support for my hypotheses to > explain > > > low> > > > > > > > levels of some of the other secretory proteins in CFS, > > > including> > > > > > > > human growth hormone, ACTH, oxytocin, perforin, and > > > probably some> > > > > > > > others as well. So this is big, from my point of view!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you so much for posting this, and keep on keeping >

on!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rich> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>