RemedySpot.com

Re: Gallium source...not for me I guess... sigh...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No...it's not just for horses... uses it himself...and has had many others

using it.

But apparently it's not for me.

I emailed him, concerned that because my skin has gotten so thin in just the

last year (in

more ways than one!) that I was wondering if it would be too strong...

I asked him if he would consider a partial refund if I had a reaction to it. He

said " No

refunds " , but also said he didn't think my skin could handle it.

So I called him. It might be my foggy brain, but I think he kind of

contradicted himself at

times, but he still felt that because it's extremely astringent, that it might

even exfoliate

my skin!

SO...I'm going with the Terminalus...whatever the scientific name was...the

indian herbal

extract. It's available in capsules...known by it's common name

" Haritaki " ...and will see

how it goes...

I may even try to make it into an extract? But have never done that

before...and not sure if

it will stain like the Triphala did when I held it in my mouth. (Triphala

contains haritaki...)

Dan

> > > Interesting you should mention horses Penny. I found these links last week

when I

> > was

> > > diagnosed.

> > >

> > > This guy Eby (the man who came up with the zinc lozenge for colds)

--

found

> > that

> > > treating lame horses with the trace mineral " gallium " restored their

energy, etc.,

after

> a

> > > week or so of external rubs and soaks.

> > >

> > > But the interesting part was that the people treating horses found that

THEIR pains

> went

> > > away as well.

> > >

> > > http://george-eby-research.com/html/arthritis.html

> > >

> > > And even more interesting is this PubMed study that found that gallium

inhibits

> > > pseudomonas growth:

> > >

> > > http://www.jci.org/cgi/content/abstract/117/4/877

> > >

> > > INTERESTING...???

> > >

> > > Dan

> > >

> > > ---

> > >

> > >

> > > Recent Activity

> > >

> > > 2

> > > New Members

> > >

> > > Visit Your Group

> > >

Guest guest

That's a scary thought. My skin has suddenly gotten thin as well. I now cut very easily and the cuts take a long time to heal and the scars last on. I also have become photosensitive, probably due to the long term use of the penicillin. But I'll give it a try and see what happens and report back. Maybe in fact it will act like a chemical peel and remove the brown patches on my arms? Anyway, I just bought some Triphalia in tablet form, and I'm happy because it contains both the bellica and the other, so all my microbes should be covered. I've used it for a couple of days and so far so good. My sinuses feel better, but I have to wait to see if it's coincidence, placebo or for real. I'll let you know when I feel more certain about it. But I am encouraged. penny kdrbrill

<kdrbrill@...> wrote: No...it's not just for horses... uses it himself...and has had many others using it.But apparently it's not for me. I emailed him, concerned that because my skin has gotten so thin in just the last year (in more ways than one!) that I was wondering if it would be too strong...I asked him if he would consider a partial refund if I had a reaction to it. He said "No refunds", but also said he didn't think my skin could handle it. So I called him. It might be my

foggy brain, but I think he kind of contradicted himself at times, but he still felt that because it's extremely astringent, that it might even exfoliate my skin! SO...I'm going with the Terminalus...whatever the scientific name was...the indian herbal extract. It's available in capsules...known by it's common name "Haritaki"...and will see how it goes...I may even try to make it into an extract? But have never done that before...and not sure if it will stain like the Triphala did when I held it in my mouth. (Triphala contains haritaki...)Dan> > > Interesting you should mention horses Penny. I found these links last week when I > > was > > > diagnosed. > > > > > > This guy Eby (the man who came up with the zinc lozenge for colds) -- found > > that > > > treating lame horses with the trace mineral "gallium" restored their energy, etc., after > a > > >

week or so of external rubs and soaks.> > > > > > But the interesting part was that the people treating horses found that THEIR pains > went > > > away as well.> > > > > > http://george-eby-research.com/html/arthritis.html> > > > > > And even more interesting is this PubMed study that found that gallium inhibits > > > pseudomonas growth:> > > > > > http://www.jci.org/cgi/content/abstract/117/4/877> > > > > > INTERESTING...???> > > > > > Dan> > > > > > ---> > > > > > > > > Recent Activity> > > > > > 2> > > New

Members> > > > > > Visit Your Group > > >

Guest guest

Dan

You could always try painting it on the soles of your feet where the skin is much thicker. This appears to be the traditional way of dealing with iodine deficiency, painting the feet with Lugol's iodine. In this case, the decision is cosmetic in that iodine turns skin a very dark brown for a while ( until the iodine is absorbed).

I am interested to see how you go as joint pain is limiting for me at the moment.

Regards

R

[infections] Re: Gallium source...not for me I guess... sigh...

No...it's not just for horses... uses it himself...and has had many others using it.But apparently it's not for me. I emailed him, concerned that because my skin has gotten so thin in just the last year (in more ways than one!) that I was wondering if it would be too strong...I asked him if he would consider a partial refund if I had a reaction to it. He said "No refunds", but also said he didn't think my skin could handle it. So I called him. It might be my foggy brain, but I think he kind of contradicted himself at times, but he still felt that because it's extremely astringent, that it might even exfoliate my skin! SO...I'm going with the Terminalus...whatever the scientific name was...the indian herbal extract. It's available in capsules...known by it's common name "Haritaki"...and will see how it goes...I may even try to make it into an extract? But have never done that before...and not sure if it will stain like the Triphala did when I held it in my mouth. (Triphala contains haritaki...)Dan> > > Interesting you should mention horses Penny. I found these links last week when I > > was > > > diagnosed. > > > > > > This guy Eby (the man who came up with the zinc lozenge for colds) -- found > > that > > > treating lame horses with the trace mineral "gallium" restored their energy, etc., after > a > > > week or so of external rubs and soaks.> > > > > > But the interesting part was that the people treating horses found that THEIR pains > went > > > away as well.> > > > > > http://george-eby-research.com/html/arthritis.html> > > > > > And even more interesting is this PubMed study that found that gallium inhibits > > > pseudomonas growth:> > > > > > http://www.jci.org/cgi/content/abstract/117/4/877> > > > > > INTERESTING...???> > > > > > Dan> > > > > > ---> > > > > > > > > Recent Activity> > > > > > 2> > > New Members> > > > > > Visit Your Group > > >

Guest guest

Sorry I missed you post earlier RIchard. That's a very good point...applying it

to the soles.

There are a ton of acupuncture meridians that flow through the feet -- my frozen

shoulder

last year was treated mainly using points down by my knees and ankles -- so

perhaps

applying it on the soles would still show a benefit throughout the body.

Very interesting.....

Thanks,

Dan

> > > > Interesting you should mention horses Penny. I found these links last

week

when I

> > > was

> > > > diagnosed.

> > > >

> > > > This guy Eby (the man who came up with the zinc lozenge for

colds) --

> found

> > > that

> > > > treating lame horses with the trace mineral " gallium " restored their

energy, etc.,

> after

> > a

> > > > week or so of external rubs and soaks.

> > > >

> > > > But the interesting part was that the people treating horses found

that THEIR

pains

> > went

> > > > away as well.

> > > >

> > > > http://george-eby-research.com/html/arthritis.html

> > > >

> > > > And even more interesting is this PubMed study that found that gallium

inhibits

> > > > pseudomonas growth: