RemedySpot.com

Re: Dreams..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl! I've always dreamed of adopting, since I was a child! I look at Reece's Rainbow often. I'd love to adopt one or more of those precious children! But we have 9 of our own, and my dh is logical and practical, and adopting a child with DS from another country is neither logical or practical.

Right now, I can't stand the thought that in just 2 months, little Aleksey will be sent to an institution! whttp://www.reecesrainbow.org/angelboys.htmw He is the 6th one on the page. He doesn't have DS, but he has spina bifida. I wish I could go get him and bring him home! At least, I could donate towards his adoption if someone will commit to him.

w.reecesrainbow.org/angelboys.htmww.reecesrainbow.org/angelboys.htmGOD's BEST!

(one and only wife to Fred; mom to Kari, Melody, Faith, Heidi, Isaac, Josiah, , Alana, and ! Yes, they're all ours!)

Is. 40:31 "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Dreams..To: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 6:09 PM

You guys are awesome for sharing your dreams with us. It is so awesome when God speaks and we know without a doubt it is him. I never had a dream like that but I always wanted to adopt an Indian girl since i was a young child. I just didn't know it was going to be a Gutemalan Indian girl. But I always had that very strong want. She is a handlefull with attachment and emotional disorders, but she is mine and always has been. Know i am trying to deside if a DS child is right for our family now. There are so many of them to adopt. Anyone interested in seeing them can go to reecesrainbow. com they are so preciuse. Cheryl/Fl

I too would love to adopt. The thought of those poor kids over there going to institutions or being bedridden for life cause of something simple as a club foot ( simple over here) Breaks my heart.

We looked into it.. while we could do it financially with some help etc.. We can not take off the time it needs from work with out losing the job. :( ( one required a month )

We might still poke the idea of someplace that does not require lots of time overseas.. Course those sometimes have family size limits and age of parent limits. : (

[DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Dreams..

You guys are awesome for sharing your dreams with us. It is so awesome when God speaks and we know without a doubt it is him. I never had a dream like that but I always wanted to adopt an Indian girl since i was a young child. I just didn't know it was going to be a Gutemalan Indian girl. But I always had that very strong want. She is a handlefull with attachment and emotional disorders, but she is mine and always has been. Know i am trying to deside if a DS child is right for our family now. There are so many of them to adopt. Anyone interested in seeing them can go to reecesrainbow.com they are so preciuse. Cheryl/Fl

I don't think Korea requires any travel at all. At least they didn't use to.

You guys are awesome for sharing your dreams with us. It is so awesome when God speaks and we know without a doubt it is him. I never had a dream like that but I always wanted to adopt an Indian girl since i was a young child. I just didn't know it was going to be a Gutemalan Indian girl. But I always had that very strong want. She is a handlefull with attachment and emotional disorders, but she is mine and always has been. Know i am trying to deside if a DS child is right for our family now. There are so many of them to adopt. Anyone interested in seeing them can go to reecesrainbow.com they are so preciuse. Cheryl/Fl

Thanks.. will look into that. I wonder if they have a parental age or Family size requirement??