RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Penny: pseudomonas...comprehensive treatments...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've tried all the natural (and unnatural) things in the distant past. Olive leaf, grapefruit seed, garlic, H202, colloidal silver...you name it. I don't hold out much hope. I am hopeful about the triphalia because of it's ability, supposedly, to break down the biofilms and blast the bug apart, along with the CF community's interest, and it's high ranking in Indian medicine. I had a really, really good diagnostic and treatment experience with an Indian M.D. when I got sick in Dharamsala once, so I believe they may have a better grip on dealing with infectious disease out in the field (I've been wondering if perhaps I should go back...I was dx'd and cured immediately of a nasty stomach bug/sinus infection while there). But I know the Triphalia's probably another long shot, and almost certainly would only be one useful component. In the meantime, it's definitely cleaning out my colon. :-) I

do believe that coconut oil has the potential for some pretty remarkable benefits. Barb certainly had good experience with it and the literature is very positive. If you haven't looked into that, you might want to. penny kdrbrill <kdrbrill@...> wrote: Thanks for your kind words Penny! Good point about the placebo effect!Another possibility I stumbled across tonight was olive leaf extract (the Oleuropein is the active ingredient).

It's perhaps too bitter for me to take (bitter herbs make me pseudo hypothyroid), but I bought ONE bottle tonight, and will try one in the morning, say every other day...see how it goes...The study below was on burn victims....http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN & cpsidt=18166424d.--- In infections , Penny Houle <pennyhoule@...> wrote:>> Looks like gallium may also break up the bio-film. I sure hope so. > > I so appreciate that you posted about these 2 things. I really hope they turn out to be effective new weapons in our arsenals. I'm hopeful with the gallium because I always feel that results in animals can be more trusted because animals aren't susceptible to the placebo

effect.> > penny> > kdrbrill <kdrbrill@...> wrote:> Forgot to reply earlier. Tony -- I agree -- it takes a multi-factoral approach to deal with > this illness. I'm not suggesting that one or two or FIVE things will result in recovery. This > triphala (or haritaki, or terminals cherbula (sp)) extract may -- may -- just be one part of > the puzzle.> > Hypercoagulation/inflammaton resulting from infections is very important -- as is > methylation. Funny how one researcher (like Rich Van K) thinks it's one thing, then > Pall thinks it's overproduction of peryoxinitrates and all one needs is lots of antioxidants, > etc., so it will be interesting to hear the results of their convening soon.> > But back to the triphala, etc., treatment that the med student stumbled upon. I may be > wrong, but I believe that is the only compound

that has been shown to destroy the biofilm > that p's protect themselves with.> > Perhaps garlic helps as well...I'll post a study in a second...> > d.> > > > > > > The chinese doctor at the (almost) free acupuncture > >

> > clinic said that CFS and other chronic > > > > > illnesses eventually may result in "deficiencies", which to > > them > > > > can mean deficient qi > > > > > (energy), deficient blood, liver deficiency, etc.. I was told > > I'm > > > > definitely deficient, which > > > > > makes sense -- I'm 6'2" and 155 lbs.> > > > > > > > > > In this specific situation, I would add deficient collagen?> > > > > > > > > > Sorry I didn't hear about the thin-skin thing earlier. Perhaps > > it > > > > will be beneficial even if > > > > > you dilute it to .5%? > > > > > > > > > > I see no reason why the Triphala won't help, and maybe even > > > > eliminate the pseudo > > > > >

infection, since one of the ingredients in Triphala was shown > > to do > > > > so. > > > > > > > > > > Yes, it was in vitro, but I've seen no reports that the young > > med > > > > student tried it on her CF > > > > > friend, only to find it didn't work at all... ?> > > > > > > > > > I feel encouraged too, even though today my FS is quite > > painful. I > > > > think it's due to those > > > > > molasses (mold anyone) cookies I had yesterday...? :)> > > > > > > > > > d.> > > > > > > > > > --- In infections , Penny Houle > > > > <pennyhoule@> > > > > >

wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > That's a scary thought. My skin has suddenly gotten thin as > > well. > > > > I now cut very easily > > > > > and the cuts take a long time to heal and the scars last on. I > > also > > > > have become > > > > > photosensitive, probably due to the long term use of the > > penicillin.> > > > > > > > > > > > But I'll give it a try and see what happens and report back. > > > > Maybe in fact it will act like > > > > > a chemical peel and remove the brown patches on my arms? > > > > > > > > > > > > Anyway, I just bought some Triphalia in tablet form, and I'm > > > > happy because it contains > > > > > both the bellica and the other, so all my microbes

should be > > > > covered. I've used it for a > > > > > couple of days and so far so good. My sinuses feel better, but > > I > > > > have to wait to see if it's > > > > > coincidence, placebo or for real. I'll let you know when I feel > > > > more certain about it. But I > > > > > am encouraged.> > > > > > > > > > > > penny> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>