RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:more videos to watch - laser detox, recall healing and zyto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes you can purchase na's and do the same thing. I have to watch but did he just use a red laser pointer? If so...you might get one at the office supply store. But call NaturX.

Re:more videos to watch - laser detox, recall healing and zyto

Tami,

Thanks so much for sending this! When I go to the thriive site, I can never find this stuff. I've only watched the one video about sulfur detox, but this is exactly what I've been wanting to do for my son. Do you know where I can get the laser they used in the video? I was thinking of purchasing Adreanna Rainville's laser and vials so maybe I could use the sulfur vial with that laser. Dana said the sulfur vial could be purchased at the naturx.net website, so I'll have to call them and see as I don't know what brand name it is sold under.

Thanks,

Sharon

more videos to watch - laser detox, recall healing and zyto

Posted by: "Tamiduncanaol" Tamiduncanaol tamiduncan2003

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:12 pm (PST)

This is courtesy of Thriiive.? This is a fabulous Dr. (named with permission) Dr. Moreno whose mentor is Dr. LC.?? Watch the videos to continue on this neverending education.? What I am posting is the cutting edge stuff.? http://web.mac.com/thriiive/THRiiiVERS/DrJinLA.com.html

Tami Duncan

www.liafoundation.org

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!