RemedySpot.com

Re: man turns blue from colloidal silver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't read the article. Are they talking about the congressman or is it a new case? This has been an issue for a while. You have to be absolutely certain that the particles in your silver are very small or they can lodge in your skin and you'll never get rid of it. This is the danger of homemade colloidal silver, or silver from a less than stellar company. The congressman was making his own, and that's what caused him problems. There was another case a long time ago of a woman who was treated back in the 50s for TB with a teaspoon of silver a day. This is what they used to use before the advent of antiobiotics. Things like silver, arsenic, etc. Anyway, she turned blue, too. These two stories are always being used in a somewhat inflammatory manner to discourage the use of colloidal silver. If you're going to use it, make sure you're using a reputable brand, or only in certain topical applications to

fight specific focal infections. I used to use it. It helps against viruses for me, but never really worked against my infection. I have friends who it helped for a while. And I still dump some in my nasal rinse some times. pennyamydent9 <amydent9@...> wrote: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241?GT1=10755??? amy