RemedySpot.com

Re: everybody test for lyme disease!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Amy:

I've seen your userid around for many years- Hopefully now you'll be

treated properly, and hope you have a good Doc.!.

Barb

>

> hi everybody

>

> I have had cfs diagnosis for years and recently tested positive for

lyme./

>

> What little I ahve learend so far is

>

Amy, do you have a west coast lyme doc who's going to treat you with i.v. or long term abx? Otherwise it can be a little tough because there is doubt out there in the mainstream about Igenex. But if you can get someone to treat you who's not worried about the consequences that befall many lyme doctors, that would be fantastic. I know there's a Dr Green in the bay area who treats long term for lyme (female doc). If you find a doc in Southern California who will treat, please report to us so that others in the area will know there's a resource available to them. I really hope your health improves because of this information. pennyamydent9 <amydent9@...> wrote: hi everybodyI have had cfs diagnosis for years and recently tested positive for lyme./What little I ahve learend so far is-use igenex lab as other labs has poor results-theoretically this lab takes medicare-there are co-infections /other tick infections to test forthrough igenex-some of these co-infections can be fatal ???-certain of these require intervenous IV abx and some people statethey get better from these-there was a spect scan report I saw and the report nearly matched minethe patient used IV abx and her scan greatly improved areas ofhypoperfusion in frontla an occiptal lobes returned to enar normal-my scan was labeled as toxic solvents, but this profile nearlymatches lyme,

and I believe can match cfs-ticks can be the size of poppyseeds and you may not know if you werebitten. you can get sick much later.- I was previosly tested negative for lyme because I didnot use Igenexlab the results were off.amy