RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Nitroglycerin and head pressure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wouldn't laugh at neti pots, although I prefer the more technologically advanced Hydropluse which is automated and does everything for you with no fuss, muss or discomfort. I, and others I know, have been helped a lot with a saline/betadine rinse. It's basically a topical antimicrobial right in the place where the bugs like to live. I add xylitol to mine since biofilms can't form when xylitol is in the area. pennydumbaussie2000 <dumbaussie2000@...> wrote: aDr.

Burrascano and Dr. Horrowitz can't ever help anyone that's been put on steroids. They would get many wheelchair bound patients that had been given steroids and there outcome apparently becomes the hardest patient to help.I honestly don't know how it works, nor do the ducks I suppose..Just be carefull getting any short term fix that makes the long road impossable.tony> > >> > > My head symptoms continue now for over 19 months. Today I got the

> > bright> > > idea to see what nitroglycerin would feel like. The increase in > head> > > pressure was EXACTLY like my constant head pressure only more so. > > Within> > > about 30 minutes the pressure returned to the constant level > > without causing> > > any severe or ongoing pain.> > > > > > If enlarging the blood vessels in the brain increased the pressure> > > sensation, does anyone have a clue what this would indicate?> > > > > > I also have a continuously elevated C reactive protein level > > suggestive of> > > inflammation.> > > > > > a Carnes> > >> >>

I don't know how much you should add but I don't think it can hurt you. I usually add 1/4 or 1/2 a tspn. to 2 pints of water, but I'm just guessing. That's approx. how much salt I put in the water as well. Breathe Ease, the commercial powdered mix has both saline and xylitol in it, and you add something like 1/2 a tspn of that to 2 pints, so I assume I'm using a higher concentration of xylitol than is in Breathe Ease. Xylitol doesn't seem to affect the stinging. Getting the salt right determines whether there's any discomfort or not. My Hydropulse instructions say to add 1/2 tsp of salt to 2 pints water, but I've learned that I'm better off using about a third of a tsp. That amount causes no burning at all for me, but that's just me. penny pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: Wow, I wasn't laughing at neti pots. I actually just bought one. How much Xylitol should I add to each mix?Thanks,a>> I wouldn't laugh at neti pots, although I prefer the more technologically advanced Hydropluse which is automated and does everything for you with no fuss, muss or discomfort. > > I, and others I know, have been helped a lot with a saline/betadine rinse. It's basically a topical antimicrobial right in the place where the bugs like to live. I add xylitol to mine since biofilms can't form when xylitol is in the area.> > penny> > dumbaussie2000

<dumbaussie2000@...> wrote:> a> Dr. Burrascano and Dr. Horrowitz can't ever help anyone that's been > put on steroids. They would get many wheelchair bound patients that > had been given steroids and there outcome apparently becomes the > hardest patient to help.> I honestly don't know how it works, nor do the ducks I suppose..> > Just be carefull getting any short term fix that makes the long road > impossable.> tony> > > > > >> > > > My head symptoms continue now for over 19 months. Today I got > the > > > bright> > > > idea to see what nitroglycerin would feel like. The increase in > > head> > > > pressure was EXACTLY like my constant head pressure only more > so. > > > Within> > > > about 30 minutes the pressure returned to the constant level > > > without causing> > > > any severe or ongoing pain.> > > > > > > > If enlarging the blood vessels in the brain increased the > pressure> > > > sensation, does anyone have a clue what this would indicate?> > > > > > > >

I also have a continuously elevated C reactive protein level > > > suggestive of> > > > inflammation.> > > > > > > > a Carnes> > > >> > >> >>