RemedySpot.com

Re: AC Chelation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Limin,

This is so cool. I also believe there is more than one way. Wow, you mention Ala increasing glutathione. Well andy likes precursors for glutathione but like in our case we were using dmsa for our sons high lead. Straight glutathione or cystiene supplementation decreases effectiveness of dmsa according to andy, but giving precursors do not.

Another thing I did based on muscle testing was to give my son 5x the rda of zinc. This was at the same time as he was up to doses of 100mg ala/dmsa every 3 hours, plus 5x the rda of zinc. We saw amazing gains from what I later was called "zinc loading" which could have been because of methalyation.

I mean, now that I have a totally recovered son, I am fascinated to try and figure out how this all happened. I am here to learn what you are doing because I believe that the reason my son got better is because he really had lymes, and not everyone in our family can do AC chelation right now because of adrenals or because of uveitis and autoimmune diseases and allergies to corn, so I am looking for other ways of doing the same thing and that is why I am here. I want to re read your post on your alternatives when I have more time.

Merry Christmas!