RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mircroscopy and other tests for borrelia, babesia etc (Hormones RULE)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barb,

Could you be kind enough to (once again) go over what you are doing/did hormonewise to protect yourself against osteopenia?

Thanks

Nelly

[infections] Re: Mircroscopy and other tests for borrelia, babesia etc (Hormones RULE)

Oh you underestimate me... I know hormones rule. And I know a fair bit about them-And yes- men are different than women- although no ones really looed at men's hormone much (except maybe testosterone).For example - I know Estrone is made from cholestrol, and helps in bone turn-over (i.e.I don't have osteoporosis or even osteopenia at age 59 and I went thru menopause at 38) and I'm the only person I know who's gone thru saliva testing and know what my hormones are doing....and have them balanced for the last 5 years lest ye forget - I am healthy because of helping myself -So you're preaching to the choir lecturing me..;-)Barb> > >> > > Barb> > > This isn't science anymore...You have people with decent > > microscopes> >>