RemedySpot.com

I need help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, sorry to send this out on Thanksgiving but I need some help asap. One of my twin boys is on antibiotics for lyme- been on 1 1/2 months. He has begun having seizure type

behavior, multiple times during the day- sometimes lasting for 2 hours. He gets out of control hyper, babble talk etc. I'm losing it here- don't know what this is. I'm stopping the antibiotics tonight- this shouldn't be happening- it's not a herx- something that is out of control like I should call the hospital for help. I can't do this for fear they will call a psychiatric ward or something! has anyone ever heard of this??? I'm giving him benedryl to help calm him.

ALA

Hello; we have been using NCD for over 6mns now, and we are about to introduce ALA. Honestly, I'm not comfortable to use DMSA. The last time we used TD-DMPS with ALA, was 3 years ago, and I don't want to go down that route again. Can anyone suggest a natural chelating agent to replace DMSA. I know ALA is not strong enough to pull free radicals from the blood stream. Any advice would be much appreciated.

TIA,

S.

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger