RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Aussie Barb, longest CFS follower on MP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, I received the following note from an email address I don't recognize. But the content was serious enough that I thought I should share it with you all and hopefully receive some corroboration, or correction, as the case may be. (I edited small items that might make the author's identity recognizable). If it is true that Aussie Barb is seriously ill and in the hospital, I pray that she recovers quickly. pennyDate: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:33:27 -0000Subject: Aussie Barb, longest CFS follower on MPAussie Barb, longest CFS follower on MP has now been seriously hospitalized going on...4 weeks, after having diligently followed the MP protocol for the last3+ years as an MP moderator and practitioner.Amazingly, she is still taking the Benicar med. and large IV abxdoses while in the hospital, something completely contradicted

bythe MP guidlines...to not mix unauthorized abx's with Benicarblockades.This is just a reminder that even the most devote and wellintentioned believers in the various cures and protocols need toconstantly monitor and question their progress. Not every newsymptom can be explained as a benign herx orimmunopathology...be carefull out there, its a jungle.