RemedySpot.com

Re: Valkion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am using the air daily...I'm up to 10 minutes per day for me. I also take about 5 tsp of the water most days. The air I believe helps with the gut...it seems that when I've had bit of GI issues, then done the air, it helps resolve quickly. It also gives me an overall relaxed feeling, I do it at night and it actually makes me want to rest and sleep. The water seems to give me an overall, cooling effect followed by increased energy. So far so good.

My kids ask to do the valkion, it's hard to tell with them but my son is doin a bit better this week than he was last week overall.

Hope that helps.

Tami Duncan

www.liafoundation.org

Valkion

Hi all,

I was wondering for those who have recently purchased the Valkion (who have

lyme) how have you been doing? Just looking for more information from those

actually using it.

Thanks. :)

N

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Yi! Don't do that much in the beginning! It all depends on a person, but it's very risky! My whole family got flu-like symptoms on a third day of only drinking 1/2 to 2 tsp of water a day! I checked, we were really sick for at least 1 week and symptoms would subside or become much worse depending on how much water everyone took. And 3 months later, in March, I did RBC test for my son, and it showed some arsenic, lead and cadmium coming out, in green zone, but it was all clear last summer! He is now on 25 minutes/day of air and 2-5 tsp of water (my fault, keep forgetting to give it to him). He started with 1 minute of air a day and we added 1 minute daily.

Dina.

Valkion

Hi all,

I just got Valkion, right now my daughter are starting it with 15 minutes * 3 times a day.

I am wondering from your experience, for how long you can start to see the difference

while on Valkion.

And also, what is the best way to contact Nacy, it seems hard to get hold of her.

Thanks for your input,

--- Yi