RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hey - Yeast - Autism - Stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Barb , interesting that you bring up the subject of animals , Late last year was invited to speak to an informed group run by a switched on lady O'Driscoll who had grave concerns with the side effects of vaccines used on their pet dogs ...I gave my views too ...In fact the event was filmed and was interviewed as part of the film ..the whole program including the interview is on DVD, you can order it from this site if you wish http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/k9health/wwwchc/DVD.html The site itself is well worth exploring .The group are currently buying a generic ARB from India to treat their pets .

The interesting spin off of this was a contact some time later, this year in fact from a member who having been "educated" by and myself wanted to know if the condition she was suffering from, ankylosing spondilitus was infact infection based ..We gave her chapter and verse on why we thought it was . Armed with this she gave a good account for the case to her consultant who bless him agreed to treat with ARb's and antibiotics . To his astonishment his patient quickly became symptom free ...Last we heard [just a few weeks ago] he was intending to treat all of his patients in a similar way and he intends to write a paper for pubmed .Well it doesn't get more dramatic than that , it could well be a turning point , as they say watch this space ,

As 70% of all antibiotics produced are used on animals their effects should be apparent , you only need to scratch the surface to find evidence . I cant give you my findings at the mo because it forms part of my presentation to interested companies that maybe interested in producing my probiotic ...It's also the reason i've removed the treatment section of my site , ..

[infections] Re: Hey - Yeast - Autism - Stuff

Hey :Believe me when I say I understand. I'm still working on my own STep-daughter - who has transferred some abx resistant species of yeast to both her children in utero.. so now the 3 of them has yeast issues ( my step grand daughter has sinusitis at 4 YO - and skin issues) and no one wants to take the time to adress what they sure KNOW they have to. (My step daughter understands it all- she's just not "sick enough" to adress what has to be changed in their diets etc..).After my life - I sure do. It's always in the back of my mind wondering when or where the tipping point may be for anything I have remaining latent in my system will become symptomatic... I resist the urge to do 15 days of Doxy - as a preventative - only because I know the GI ramifications...Glad you're doing well! I have your site's saved on my PC..RE AUTISM and the mercury in vaccines... I worry about our animals- who are also OVER vaccinated... any thoughts on how to help them?(Other than less vaccinations- I sure don't over do it with my horses).Later,BarbPS... to the poster that asked how I became well. Please email me privately and I'll send you my summary. It's way to complicated to post as a message on the list. > > > > My name is and I'm new to the group! I'm > actually new to a > > group like this period! It's nice to know that I'm not > alone, as I > > wasn't even aware that health problems like this > existed until a few > > months ago. I had chronic problems for about 10 yrs, > but it's > > obviously progressed and now my life is different > altogether because > > of it. Any suggestions of how to manage the pain or any > type of > > treatments that have actually worked would be greatly > appreciated. > > I've used steroid creams and am now on Elidel, but > they're not > > working. So I'm now soaking in bath water with dead sea > salt and > > epsom salt and it seems to provide some relief. I've > also been > > prescribed an estrogen cream called Premarin and it > helps a little > > bit. Thanks! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG. > > Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.3.0/1503 - Release Date: > 14/06/2008 18:02> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG. > Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.3.0/1505 - Release Date: 16/06/2008 07:20>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.0/1506 - Release Date: 17/06/2008 16:30