RemedySpot.com

Re: Throat Clearing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hold up, what's this to do with 4s. are you saying if i stop drinking milk, symptoms of 4s will slow down?anthro_pop wrote: I just wanted to mention that many people do suffer with excess secretion production when they take in dairy products, which can irritate the sinuses and mucous membranes. Dairy milk is intended for infant cows. Yup.Not for humans!I just mention this as so many people suffer with constant nasal and throat problems, including headaches, and this can significantly affected

by the elimination of milk drinking or excess dairy ingestion.MJ

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Yes, mucus or too much mucus comes from dairy products!

To: Soundsensitivity From: winkhotpinkx3@...Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 06:05:52 -0700Subject: Re: Throat Clearing

hold up, what's this to do with 4s. are you saying if i stop drinking milk, symptoms of 4s will slow down?anthro_pop <Oregon7aol> wrote:

I just wanted to mention that many people do suffer with excess secretion production when they take in dairy products, which can irritate the sinuses and mucous membranes. Dairy milk is intended for infant cows. Yup.Not for humans!I just mention this as so many people suffer with constant nasal and throat problems, including headaches, and this can significantly affected by the elimination of milk drinking or excess dairy ingestion.MJ

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

Yes! When my daughter, age 6 at the time, now 7, starting clearing her throat constantly, the first thing we did was take her off dairy. It didn't clear up the problem, but it helped. In her case, it turns out she had a chronic sinus infection, which has finally been cured, hopefully, by antiobiotics. She has been on various medicines for a year with varying degrees of success, but I'm hoping this is finally the end of the throat-clearing. This has absolutely been the most challenging year of my life as I have dealt with a 4s trigger from my own daughter. I agree completely--milk is for baby cows. A friend's mom told me recently that she suffered from gastrointestinal problems her entire life, and just recently eliminated dairy from her diet. All her problems went away, and she said she wished she'd done it 50 years ago. anthro_pop wrote: I just wanted to mention that many people do suffer with excess secretion production when they take in dairy products, which can irritate the sinuses and mucous membranes. Dairy milk is intended for infant cows. Yup.Not for humans!I just mention this as so many people suffer with constant nasal and throat problems, including headaches, and this can significantly affected by the elimination of milk drinking or excess dairy

ingestion.MJ

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

I guess what is being implied is that we can use this information about what causes too much mucus when throat clearers are annoying us, in a polite way to reduce the problem for ourselves and help the throat clearer.

Dianne

Re: Throat Clearing

Yes! When my daughter, age 6 at the time, now 7, starting clearing her throat constantly, the first thing we did was take her off dairy. It didn't clear up the problem, but it helped. In her case, it turns out she had a chronic sinus infection, which has finally been cured, hopefully, by antiobiotics. She has been on various medicines for a year with varying degrees of success, but I'm hoping this is finally the end of the throat-clearing. This has absolutely been the most challenging year of my life as I have dealt with a 4s trigger from my own daughter.

I agree completely--milk is for baby cows. A friend's mom told me recently that she suffered from gastrointestinal problems her entire life, and just recently eliminated dairy from her diet. All her problems went away, and she said she wished she'd done it 50 years ago.

anthro_pop <Oregon7aol> wrote:

I just wanted to mention that many people do suffer with excess secretion production when they take in dairy products, which can irritate the sinuses and mucous membranes. Dairy milk is intended for infant cows. Yup.Not for humans!I just mention this as so many people suffer with constant nasal and throat problems, including headaches, and this can significantly affected by the elimination of milk drinking or excess dairy ingestion.MJ

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

I have a 9 year old daughter who I love very much but recently she has developed this throat clearing thing - WHICH I CAN'T STAND!!!!!!! She clears her throat constantly and I shoot her the dirtiest looks and tell her to hurry up and just fricken clear your throat...then she will walk away and clear her throat continuosly still within my range..it drives me crazy but know she will tell me she needs to walk away to clear her throat and it breaks my heart because I am so mean about it......

Subject: VENTING!To: Soundsensitivity Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 1:13 PM

Seriously... How many times does one person have to friggin' clear their throat per minute!!??? I want to huck my stapler at his head!! I stuff my ipod in my ears maybe secretly hoping that if I blare it loud enough I won't be able to hear so well... OMG... Who does that?? Click click click click click.....