RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Cipro/flouroquinolone drugs: FDA calls fo...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Penny,

The FDA isn't telling the truth. The statistical numbers are not on. If you think the FDA is over-reacting that's NOTHING, they're actually telling very little. It's amazing how many people have been affected. There's groups dedicated to people who have been affected by this type of drug. It's not just tendon issues. I agree though, Levaquin is the worst of the two. If you want to learn more, go to www.fqresearch.org

KLSGet the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/14/2008 8:19:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pennyhoule@... writes:

Yeah, I do know a lot of people have been affected. Probably a whole lot for the FDA to go public. I wonder, though, if people had been told about magnesium perhaps some would have had a chance to avoid serious injury?

penny

Yeah. We do take magnesium and we just found out about a therapy that works - glutathione. Although I want to make sure this is safe and won't cause other problems.

KLS Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!

Guest guest

Yeah, I do know a lot of people have been affected. Probably a whole lot for the FDA to go public. I wonder, though, if people had been told about magnesium perhaps some would have had a chance to avoid serious injury?

penny

From: ThunderLungsABA@... <ThunderLungsABA@...>Subject: Re: [infections] Re: Cipro/flouroquinolone drugs: FDA calls fo...infections Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 4:46 PM

Penny,

The FDA isn't telling the truth. The statistical numbers are not on. If you think the FDA is over-reacting that's NOTHING, they're actually telling very little. It's amazing how many people have been affected. There's groups dedicated to people who have been affected by this type of drug. It's not just tendon issues. I agree though, Levaquin is the worst of the two. If you want to learn more, go to www.fqresearch. org

KLS

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker. com!

Guest guest

I don't think glutathione can hurt you. I think the problem is absorbing it to begin with. I did i.v. glutathione and really didn't notice any change, but others claim to be benefitting from it in other forms. Rich V. is the expert on that. If you do a search at the I & I home site for rvankonynen, you'll find a lot of stuff from him.

penny

From: ThunderLungsABA@... <ThunderLungsABA@...>Subject: Re: [infections] Re: Cipro/flouroquinolone drugs: FDA calls fo...infections Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 7:17 PM

In a message dated 7/14/2008 8:19:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pennyhoule (DOT) com writes:

penny

Yeah. We do take magnesium and we just found out about a therapy that works - glutathione. Although I want to make sure this is safe and won't cause other problems.

KLS

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker. com!