RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: updates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, I detailed the exact prescription in an email to Barb if you do a search. It comes via my former ENT and the Stanford docs she works with. You need a compounding pharmacy to make it. I've known several people who've used it, all of whom had the same kind of reaction I've had.. that it's pretty miraculous in its efficacy. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to give it a try. penny pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: Penny, is this a prescription? If so, I will ask my doctor to prescribe it. Sounds like it might be what I need.a Carnes>> Got feedback from the pharmacist regarding the amount of steroid in my gentamycin/amphotericin B nasal spray. He said the amount per dose is equivalent to "taking one lick of a steroid pill" and no way could cause typical steroid side effects, including increased appetite. He said my appetite's probably better because I can finally taste my food. He has a point. Food hasn't really tasted good or appealed to me in a long while. All of a sudden, everything tastes great. He also said that including the steroid in the formulation is necessary to get the medications to penetrate into all the sinus regions. I'm very relieved as this compounded spray has had the biggest impact on my overall health of anything I've tried to date. The complete turnaround in my

pain & inflammation levels is beyond remarkable. Not to mention the increased energy levels. Feels amazing.> > As far as my migraines and dehumidification goes. The dehumidifier has continued to make a very big difference in the migraines. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town yesterday and it wasn't possible to take the dehumidifier with me so I woke up with a headache this a.m. and most likely will tomorrow as well. Looking forward to getting back home and drying those sinuses out all the way and staying off the migraine meds. > > penny>

I seriously doubt your sinus infection has "cleared". It may have calmed down a bit back to its normal state, but it's no big surprise to have the occasional acute flare ups when you've got a continuous, low grade, biofilm entrenched sinus/head infection. penny pjeanneus <pj7@...> wrote: My getting a severe cold or flu followed by sinus infection is actually a return to my more "normal" health of years ago. Sadly, as the sinus clears the vertigo

and brain pressure continue. The only other developing symptom is that I now have a second cataract - didn't know you could get more than one on the same eye - this one is rapidly advancing and I will probably need surgery in another 3 months. Still no one has a clue what is going on. I should be on Diagnosis X.a Carnes>> a> Just a thought. 'post orbitol cellulitis'..Remember 6 months earlier > I was being cocky about you and your sinus infection, now just > another way your brain may be infected is thru the orbitol around the > eye regions... > > > > > > >> > Penny, is this a prescription? If so, I will ask my doctor to > > prescribe it. Sounds

like it might be what I need.> > > > a Carnes> > > > >> > > Got feedback from the pharmacist regarding the amount of steroid > in > > my gentamycin/amphotericin B nasal spray. He said the amount per > dose > > is equivalent to "taking one lick of a steroid pill" and no way > could > > cause typical steroid side effects, including increased appetite. > He > > said my appetite's probably better because I can finally taste my > > food. He has a point. Food hasn't really tasted good or appealed to > > me in a long while. All of a sudden, everything tastes great. He > > also said that including the steroid in the formulation is > necessary > > to get the medications to penetrate into all the sinus regions. I'm > > very relieved as this compounded spray has had the biggest impact

> on > > my overall health of anything I've tried to date. The complete > > turnaround in my pain & inflammation levels is beyond remarkable. > Not > > to mention the increased energy levels. Feels amazing.> > > > > > As far as my migraines and dehumidification goes. The > > dehumidifier has continued to make a very big difference in the > > migraines. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town yesterday and it > > wasn't possible to take the dehumidifier with me so I woke up with > a > > headache this a.m. and most likely will tomorrow as well. Looking > > forward to getting back home and drying those sinuses out all the > way > > and staying off the migraine meds. > > > > > > penny> > >> >>