RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: symptom free

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i too had problems with beer, but i did 18 months of AF and now dont drink, but the BY is really helping?go figure?sOn 6 Feb 2008, at 22:29, penny wrote:YOu know, it's kind of an interesting question. My husband used to make really good beer, back when I could still drink alcohol, but I had serious problems with his beer bothering my stomach, so I couldn't drink it. He thought it was the high yeast content. So I wonder why it would be bothersome in that case rather than beneficial?penny> > > > > Hello and thanks for the info Penny , I hope everyone is > relatively > > > well ,> > > I thought I would report my progress which is quite > spectacular.. > > > I'm now> > > symptom free . For seven years I have been utterly dependent on > > > antibiotics> > > now no antibiotics needed ..its eight weeks since I last needed > > > antibiotics> > > .Not bad considering I'm coming up to 60 years of age and > > > diabetic ...I> > > found brewers yeast gave me a tremendous boost , but eight weeks > ago I> > > contracted a cold , I could sense my underlying infection > > > succumbing to my> > > immune response to my cold, its happened before but always when > the > > > cold> > > had run its course my lyme symptoms returned .They may return > yet > > > this time> > > but my sense of wellbeing is real and ongoing , so my fingers > are > > > well and> > > truly crossed .. Couple of extracts that make interesting reading> > > Infectious disease may ameliorate an ongoing autoimmune > destruction in> > > systemic lupus erythematosus patients> > > PMID: 18158235 [PubMed - in process]> > > PMID: 16278064 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]> > >> > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1261 - Release > Date: > > > 05/02/2008> > > 20:57> > >> > >> > >> >>

yes oral and lamisili think amp b fucks up the electrolytes but its a very good af.On 7 Feb 2008, at 03:47, Penny Houle wrote:Which antifungal again? Amphotericin B? penny Agentbleu <colourbleufree (DOT) fr> wrote:i too had problems with beer, but i did 18 months of AF and now dont drink, but the BY is really helping?go figure?sOn 6 Feb 2008, at 22:29, penny wrote:YOu know, it's kind of an interesting question. My husband used to make really good beer, back when I could still drink alcohol, but I had serious problems with his beer bothering my stomach, so I couldn't drink it. He thought it was the high yeast content. So I wonder why it would be bothersome in that case rather than beneficial?penny> > > > > Hello and thanks for the info Penny , I hope everyone is > relatively > > > well ,> > > I thought I would report my progress which is quite > spectacular.. > > > I'm now> > > symptom free . For seven years I have been utterly dependent on > > > antibiotics> > > now no antibiotics needed ..its eight weeks since I last needed > > > antibiotics> > > .Not bad considering I'm coming up to 60 years of age and > > > diabetic ...I> > > found brewers yeast gave me a tremendous boost , but eight weeks > ago I> > > contracted a cold , I could sense my underlying infection > > > succumbing to my> > > immune response to my cold, its happened before but always when > the > > > cold> > > had run its course my lyme symptoms returned .They may return > yet > > > this time> > > but my sense of wellbeing is real and ongoing , so my fingers > are > > > well and> > > truly crossed .. Couple of extracts that make interesting reading> > > Infectious disease may ameliorate an ongoing autoimmune > destruction in> > > systemic lupus erythematosus patients> > > PMID: 18158235 [PubMed - in process]> > > PMID: 16278064 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]> > >> > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1261 - Release > Date: > > > 05/02/2008> > > 20:57> > >> > >> > >> >>

I get that...was mostly just teasing you. Interesting thought about botox, though. pennydumbaussie2000 <dumbaussie2000@...> wrote: PennyI've alway's said this is a full time ilness, that needs all bases covered. early on in the disease nystatin and eating anti candida was a huge winner as far as feeling great goes. You then learn that certain environments are guaranteed to make you feel unwell- so covering that or controlling it could be a success...I also think wether

diagnosed gluten or lactose intolerant or not, avoiding white flour and white sugar, and some food groups are a healthy anti inflammation idea, and this is for most of the population not just us..So getting a good range of alternating drugs to see your infection constantly reducing, controlling your environment, and eating anti inflammationary are the most important aspects. The next challenge is to obviously get the toxins out of your body once they are deposited. I tend to look at botox and it's 3 month's to work itself out of your body as an honest guide to what our challenge may be with this.> > > > Hello and thanks for the info Penny , I hope everyone is > relatively well ,> > I thought I would report my progress which is quite spectacular.. > I'm now> > symptom free . For seven years I have been utterly dependent on > antibiotics> > now no antibiotics needed ..its eight weeks since I last

needed > antibiotics> > .Not bad considering I'm coming up to 60 years of age and > diabetic ...I> > found brewers yeast gave me a tremendous boost , but eight weeks > ago I> > contracted a cold , I could sense my underlying infection > succumbing to my> > immune response to my cold, its happened before but always when the > cold> > had run its course my lyme symptoms returned .They may return yet > this time> > but my sense of wellbeing is real and ongoing , so my fingers are > well and> > truly crossed .. Couple of extracts that make interesting reading> > Infectious disease may ameliorate an ongoing autoimmune destruction > in> > systemic lupus erythematosus patients> > PMID: 18158235 [PubMed - in process]> > PMID: 16278064 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]> > > > No virus found in

this outgoing message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1261 - Release Date: > 05/02/2008> > 20:57> >>

Reminds me, our friend who gets botox injections says that her skin is actually dying now where the botox injections were. She thinks it's because of her lack of blood flow. That's kind of creepy but also interesting to observe visible signs of degeneration caused by a bacterial toxin like that. pennydumbaussie2000 <dumbaussie2000@...> wrote: PennyI've alway's said this is a full time ilness, that needs all bases covered. early on in the disease nystatin and eating anti candida

was a huge winner as far as feeling great goes. You then learn that certain environments are guaranteed to make you feel unwell- so covering that or controlling it could be a success...I also think wether diagnosed gluten or lactose intolerant or not, avoiding white flour and white sugar, and some food groups are a healthy anti inflammation idea, and this is for most of the population not just us..So getting a good range of alternating drugs to see your infection constantly reducing, controlling your environment, and eating anti inflammationary are the most important aspects. The next challenge is to obviously get the toxins out of your body once they are deposited. I tend to look at botox and it's 3 month's to work itself out of your body as an honest guide to what our challenge may be with this.> > > > Hello and thanks for the info Penny

, I hope everyone is > relatively well ,> > I thought I would report my progress which is quite spectacular.. > I'm now> > symptom free . For seven years I have been utterly dependent on > antibiotics> > now no antibiotics needed ..its eight weeks since I last needed > antibiotics> > .Not bad considering I'm coming up to 60 years of age and > diabetic ...I> > found brewers yeast gave me a tremendous boost , but eight weeks > ago I> > contracted a cold , I could sense my underlying infection > succumbing to my> > immune response to my cold, its happened before but always when the > cold> > had run its course my lyme symptoms returned .They may return yet > this time> > but my sense of wellbeing is real and ongoing , so my fingers are > well and> > truly crossed .. Couple of extracts that make

interesting reading> > Infectious disease may ameliorate an ongoing autoimmune destruction > in> > systemic lupus erythematosus patients> > PMID: 18158235 [PubMed - in process]> > PMID: 16278064 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]> > > > No virus found in this outgoing message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1261 - Release Date: > 05/02/2008> > 20:57> >>

Hi a , my fingers are crossed for you too …did you feel that your

underling infection was being addressed by your Immune response to your cold?

-----Original

Message-----

infections

[mailto:infections ]On Behalf Of pjeanneus

Sent: 07 February 2008 23:01

To:

infections

Subject: [infections]

Re: symptom free

This is wonderful news. Strangely I am thinking I may have a similar

experience to report - too soon to tell. I got very sick about 3

weeks ago with the worst cold I can ever remember. I actually ran a

fever for 5 days. Now I am slowly recovering with a mild sinus

infection which is getting better. I'm one of those cfs patients who

virtually never gets a virus, so I will be watching to see if I

recover after this. I will keep posting in a week or so.

a Carnes

>

> Hello and thanks for the info Penny , I hope everyone is

relatively well ,

> I thought I would report my progress which is quite spectacular..

I'm now

> symptom free . For seven years I have been utterly dependent on

antibiotics

> now no antibiotics needed ..its eight weeks since I last needed

antibiotics

> .Not bad considering I'm coming up to 60 years of age and

diabetic ...I

> found brewers yeast gave me a tremendous boost , but eight weeks

ago I

> contracted a cold , I could sense my underlying infection

succumbing to my

> immune response to my cold, its happened before but always when

the cold

> had run its course my lyme symptoms returned .They may return yet

this time

> but my sense of wellbeing is real and ongoing , so my fingers are

well and

> truly crossed .. Couple of extracts that make interesting reading

> Infectious disease may ameliorate an ongoing autoimmune destruction

in

> systemic lupus erythematosus patients

> PMID: 18158235 [PubMed - in process]

> PMID: 16278064 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

>

>

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.20/1261 - Release Date:

05/02/2008

> 20:57

>